Lane Kiffin Trolling... But Who?

Somehow his lower ranked recruiting classes just won 11 games playing in the SEC and smoked a top 10 team in a bowl game. Weird... I guess being the off season Champs is better

I get your point but lets be honest, PSU is not a top 10 team. They have played 3 good teams this year and guess what, got dominated in all 3. They were top 10 because they beat up on an extremely bad big 10.

Advertisement
Perhaps. I honestly believe we could have had him. He definitely used us to leverage raises. He makes more than Mario.
There was a lot of smoke on Lane vying for the Cane job, but we went with Mario. No question we would've had a lot more wins already with Lane.

Still hoping Mario's slow and plodding approach gets us to the promise land.

I'd like to think he'd have chosen us over Ole' Miss, but who knows anymore?

He would have easily chosen Miami over Ole Fkin Miss. All that return to SEC talk is BS.

Every coach knows that as long as the money is there Miami is a sleeping giant. The only competition for him, in this conference, is Dabo and MAYBE Norvellcro.

If we gave him the red carpet we gave Mario he's choosing UMiami over Ole Miss 10 out of 10 times.

Advertisement
I get your point but lets be honest, PSU is not a top 10 team. They have played 3 good teams this year and guess what, got dominated in all 3. They were top 10 because they beat up on an extremely bad big 10.
How bad would penn st beat us?

Advertisement

Dominated is a strong word my guy. QB was their biggest issue. They also would absolutely have kicked UMiami *** by at least 10.

Screenshot_20240102_142009_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Mario just got him to leave Miss. to be our next OC.

Mario is a closer* lol

*Closer label applies exclusively to recruiting. It shall not apply to any game time situations.
Drop the C from closer for any in game title

Advertisement
I'm not saying Mario's the guy, I'm saying Kiffin isn't.
Why in the heck would you even say that? Based on what? Kiffin could absolutely be successful here. First time Ole Miss has won 10 games ever was under Kiffin. He did it twice in 3 years with one season being an 11 win season. That's impressive any way you slice it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back