Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at not leaving Ole Miss for Auburn. He can actually compete at Auburn for various reasons that Ole Miss can’t provide.
He'd have to stay there more than three years tho and I don't think he's done that at any stop yet.

I think Auburn is still paying ALOT of money on the last 2 buyouts from Gus and Harsin. But Ole Miss is doing decent. I don't know why he'd go to Auburn. It's a little bit better of a job but not a huge jump imo
It's also a really bad look IMO. Why would you leave to go to a school in your own division who is a doormat to the team you have now? It's not an upgrade and he'd be facing a rebuild.

Guess they finished their $100 million indoor football only facility finally

Campus is nice

Had huge recruiting weekend with no head coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at not leaving Ole Miss for Auburn. He can actually compete at Auburn for various reasons that Ole Miss can’t provide.
Oh, really? Various reasons that you don't name.

There isn't anything at Auburn he can't get at Ole Miss except more money and more pressure.

They play in the same division and get the same SEC TV money. He has a team that nearly beat Alabama. He's looking at a complete rebuild at Auburn.

Money would be the only motivation to go to Auburn. I don't see any recruiting advantages that could make him more successful at Auburn over Ole Miss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back