Lane Kiffin? Miami gear...

UFan90

Freshman
Sorry, I am a noob and didnt want to start a thread early....but this was during game and people are going nuts...thoughts

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1546179196945.jpg
    FB_IMG_1546179196945.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 759
Advertisement
He could be trolling hard....or it could be someone else, but Harris B-Lined to him after the score

Advertisement
That ain't Lane Kiffin. Dude has a butt chin. Lanes chin has balls on it. Sabans. Thread/.

Wow, dude looks just like him. In Miami gear and front row for Bama game which ticket was probably like 5K if purchased. I thought for sure it was him.

Advertisement
I believe that guy sits there for all the Miami games, east end zone field level seats.

Yeah that's lane why would a alabama player run over to a fan decked out in miami gear after a touchdown.

Advertisement
That is Lane Kiffin. It has too be. He is not even in the stands. What Miami fan pounds a RB on the head for a TD that doesnt wear a U....especially the WEZ boys. They might hit them with a tomato can, they aint showing props to nothing but the U.

Advertisement
All white people look the same and smell like onions.

Unless they're LSU fans. Then the white devils apparently have corn dog aroma.

That's clearly not Laney. Look at the screaming hyena next to him. Laney pulls tang better than that on a Tuesday afternoon in line at the Publix deli in Boca.

Advertisement
Back