Lane, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything that we all SHOULD know about Lane Kiffin...why in the **** would we resort to this?

As fans, I understand we all think we know what the program needs, and it was a no brainer when it came to the AD (lol), but seriously...why Lane Kiffin?
Wait..... Lane Kiffin is a candidate for the Miami job? I haven't heard this. When the **** did this happen?

Advertisement
Like he said about Alabama? Get that popcorn ready.
popcorn (1).jpg

Personally I don't give a **** who we hire...I feel like it's a ******* crapshoot at this point

We all have to.understand that the old Miami will never happen again.

We all are so hung up on our glory days, but those days will never be back.

If we can find a winning coach, and that happens to be Lane Kiffin than great. We may even be the one place that he would stay more than a couple years

Right now our defense is absolutely horrible and I really do not give a **** who the next coach is, just please bring a defensive staff that actually coaches defense.

Advertisement
It's an honest question, bring input or move on.
I'm a grown *** man, tf you think you telling move on? Slow your role on that keyboard, son. Don't get mad at me because your dumb *** is getting crowned by almost everyone on CIS for starting a topic that has been literally discussed ON NUMEROUS LANE KIFFIN TOPICS.
How about you go change that bloody tampon of yours out, wash the sand out of your ****** and YOU run along.

I'm a grown *** man, tf you think you telling move on? Slow your role on that keyboard, son. Don't get mad at me because your dumb *** is getting crowned by almost everyone on CIS for starting a topic that has been literally discussed ON NUMEROUS LANE KIFFIN TOPICS.
How about you go change that bloody tampon of yours out, wash the sand out of your ****** and YOU run along
Lmao. Got your big boy pants on today don't you?

Advertisement
Locked.
Because merging threads takes about 20 more seconds that simply locking them...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back