Lane, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything that we all SHOULD know about Lane Kiffin...why in the **** would we resort to this?

As fans, I understand we all think we know what the program needs, and it was a no brainer when it came to the AD (lol), but seriously...why Lane Kiffin?

Advertisement
" why would we resort to this ".........you make it sound like we'd be hiring a recovering heroin addict. His supposed flaws are overblown. What has he done with proven evidence that gives the dude such a bad reputation anyways ? From a pure football perspective he brings: a high powered offense well suited to our current roster, familiarity coaching/recruiting in this area, an easier path to championships in the ACC vs SEC, and a lifestyle he clearly prefers vs living in a tiny college town.

college-football-portrait-of-oregon-strength-and-conditioning-coach-picture-id1135021642

Because Lane's S&C coach is a lot better than this guy.

Grass is greener related. Not Manny related. Know his name related. All that.

But the AD will be hired. We then sink or swim with his decision in consumption.

The 💰 influx was huge. That’s the high ups finally stepping up.

Now hire Jurich.

Advertisement
With everything that we all SHOULD know about Lane Kiffin...why in the **** would we resort to this?

As fans, I understand we all think we know what the program needs, and it was a no brainer when it came to the AD (lol), but seriously...why Lane Kiffin?
Well before Lane arrived at FAU, they hadn't won more then 9 games since 2004, in 2 of the 3 years he was there he won 11 Game's Twice. FAU had 3 straight 3-9 season's before Lane arrived.

Ole Miss hasn't had a winning season since 2015, within 2 years Lane has them at 8-2 with back to back Top 5 offenses

As long as he has some strong admin guidance...

Zo: "You better stay in your Lane, *****"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m telling you all, we’ll have to put Lisa Ann on staff as an Analyst if we hire Lane.

Advertisement
How is Lane at recruiting?
From an offensive standpoint, I think he would kill it in SFL. Defensively it all depends on who he brings in as DC. He also seems to have the personality that will call a double reverse pass while up by half a hundred, in the 4th quarter, against a team like, let's say ND, just because... I like that!

From an offensive standpoint, I think he would kill it in SFL. Defensively it all depends on who he brings in as DC. He also seems to have the personality that will call a double reverse pass while up by half a hundred, in the 4th quarter, against a team like, let's say ND, just because... I like that!
This x1,000!

get ready .... the Kiffin groupies are going to jump you ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back