Lane Gone. No one surprised

He's taking his official this weekend to Florida State

We will see if he qualifies

He qualifies...I mean it's FSU.

I remember when Benjamin was coming out he was a huge UF lean, grew up a Gator fan. Meyer wanted him badly and dude read at like a 3rd grade level and couldn't even finish his senior season because he was too old to play. Yet he somehow got in at FSU. FSU wants Lane badly and they'll make sure he gets in.

Advertisement
I understand why people dont like the kid but to say you hope he dont get into school is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Kids like this frequently end up at colleges that have zero admission standards. Yep, a perfect Nole.

him taking the test so late is a definite sign of failure... feel bad for him, hope he can make it in somewhere. nole or not only a lowlife would root against a young man getting an education.

Interesting that a kid who hasn't bothered about education when it impacted his opportunity to select the college of his choice and possibly his desired NFL career will somehow become educated once admitted to a school with minimal standards.

Helping the highly motivated kid with a learning disability, or from really bad circumstances is one thing enabling the lazy and fundamentally stupid is another. What applies in this situation?

Advertisement
yeah, it's not like this kid is gonna do anything different w/ a college degree than if he doesn't have one (if he doesn't make the nfl). chances of him getting his degree are slim to none.

The people in these kids lives whether parents, handlers or street agents have lost focus on education. The changes that CFB is making in education requirements are gonna be the casualty for a lot of kids who are on the fence with their grades.

While I wish Lane wasn't going to FSU I'm not gonna wish bad upon the young man like him not getting into college

The people in these kids lives whether parents, handlers or street agents have lost focus on education. The changes that CFB is making in education requirements are gonna be the casualty for a lot of kids who are on the fence with their grades.

While I wish Lane wasn't going to FSU I'm not gonna wish bad upon the young man like him not getting into college

This is not about kids or education... it's big time college football and its about MONEY. FSU will get the kid in.

Advertisement

I remember when Benjamin was coming out he was a huge UF lean, grew up a Gator fan. Meyer wanted him badly and dude read at like a 3rd grade level and couldn't even finish his senior season because he was too old to play. Yet he somehow got in at FSU. FSU wants Lane badly and they'll make sure he gets in.

this. Vets know that FSU can get in who they want. They even got Fred Rouse in

Count me in with the group that hopes he goes to Marshal or something. I don't want this kid playing at FSU.

this. Vets know that FSU can get in who they want. They even got Fred Rouse in

Must be nice.

Advertisement
Cant wait til this kid commits and enrolls somewhere else so I can go back to talking sh*t about him.

Qualifying at FSU is NOT easy for normal students. It has 2nd toughest standards and admission rate behind UF for STATE (Public) schools.

that said... will not be surprised if he gets in...

Advertisement
Back