Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Really? Hortons is a bad man and Gibson is 6'6 specimen. I would take them both over him but thats not a knock on him, them dudes are just elite prospects.

Hortons contested catches in his film are OUTRAGEOUS! His QB was really bad as well, yikes
I'm just down on wr this cycle no one looks all world. I'm picturing D1 dbs on these kids and the spacing will be tighter. I so like I was routes of all the guys the Gibson and Horton kid don't look explosive or maybe I'm blind.......I'm just maybe down on wr or have to see more throughout senior year.

give me Gibson/Ibieta if we have to pick 2 (out of our current targets)

Horton looks better than Gibson to me, assuming he's actually 6'3" and Gibson is 6'4". Horton is much more sudden and fluid than Gibson.

I'm just down on wr this cycle no one looks all world. I'm picturing D1 dbs on these kids and the spacing will be tighter. I so like I was routes of all the guys the Gibson and Horton kid don't look explosive or maybe I'm blind.......I'm just maybe down on wr or have to see more throughout senior year.
Gibson is just a big body prospect but I like him and I thought Hortons catches were elite and special. Ibieta looked good as well but I want some bigger WRs as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re not blind. People think they see Tee Higgins and Justyn Ross on these too when they’re really seeing Lawrence Cager. Gibson reminds me of Matt Landers from St. Pete who transferred from UGA and is at Toledo now.

You’re not blind. Lot of people think they see Tee Higgins and Justyn Ross on these too when they’re really seeing Lawrence Cager. Gibson reminds me of Matt Landers from St. Pete who transferred from UGA and is at Toledo now.
You don't like Horton? Of course he is not a Higgins/Ross prospect, but he looks like a "go get the ball" kid to me. His offer sheet is big time.

Advertisement
I like Horton more so than Gibson but I’m out on big WRs unless they’re special. I can already hear Likens or some other coach two years from now talking about how “he’s got to learn how to be a big WR”
Likens offered him, **** every school offered him. I like him, but we seem to be trailing for both him and Gibson. I am with you though, I think I like Horton better.

Advertisement

give me Gibson/Ibieta if we have to pick 2 (out of our current targets)

I watched all 3 clips and Landon looks like the most explosive of the 3. Gibson just looks like a tall dude but he doesn't look fast nor does he look like hes very physical. I dont understand how anyone is not liking what they see in Landons tape. Im pretty happy about this pick up to be honest.

The problem with trying to compare players off clips is that they are all playing different caliber athletes. I liked Hortons film here the best (he won contested balls with pure force and want to) then landon's then gibson's. I think Gibson is more a projected stud being he is around 6'6.

Advertisement
Back