Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
“I had (a visit to) Wake Forest, but I’m not going anymore,” Ibieta said. “Like coach Diaz and coach Likens said, if you’re committed and you keep visiting, you can stay committed, but that means they’re still looking, too.

now we know exactly what Manny is saying to recruits and Quan Lee

Advertisement
Advertisement
stud. Justin Jefferson lite
At least you aren't putting any high expectations on the kid, he was just a 1,500 yard single season WR at LSU and an NFL Pro-Bowler....... lol

Shocked Face Wow GIF

Advertisement
First thought to my mind was now the other posters will be ecstatic that Saban and other SEC schools are hitting the kid up lololol
Oh yea I never doubted the offer once I saw is testing numbers. They’re as rite as they come. Saban and coach O like him. Now these casuals will have a boner haha. Also imagine this kid playing in our offense or the Ole Miss O he’s gonna get some stats

Oh yea I never doubted the offer once I saw is testing numbers. They’re as rite as they come. Saban and coach O like him. Now these casuals will have a boner haha. Also imagine this kid playing in our offense or the Ole Miss O he’s gonna get some stats
Thats exactly why DMoney out those numbers out there. he knew people would *****

Advertisement
I never said he would be Justin Jefferson, I said that’s who he reminds me of play wise.
Strange comp, Jefferson was 6'2 as a recruit IIRC and was actually considered slow (4.88 40 slow). But to each their own, at least you didn't go the Berrios/Largent/Welker route, LOL

Last edited:
Thats exactly why DMoney out those numbers out there. he knew people would *****
You ever see Robert Burns SPARQ #'s? Man they were LEGIT. Not comparing this kid to Burns Miami career, just got me thinking about it. He was like a 100 SPARQ, I bet Ibieta would be close depending on his lifting #s

Strange comp, Jefferson was 6'2 as a recruit IIRC and was actually considered slow (4.88 40 slow). But to each their own, at least you didn't go the Berrios/Largent/Welker route, LOL
I saw him play in person. So I’m not going off bad testing numbers. Justin was always fast and snooth. Some kids just have to “learn” to test well. And Justin isn’t a legit 6’2. He’s closer to 6 foot than 6’2. I’ll give him the 6’1 in cleats

I didn't think Jefferson played like a 4.45 guy at LSU but he ran that at the combine and he played that fast as a rookie. Then he tested in the 4.5s this summer iirc.

He's a very unusual athlete I wouldn't compare him to anyone. In fact the only athletes who I think are similar are basketball players: Kyrie and DeRozan. Guys who are stiff laterally but fast in a straight line with absurd body control.

Advertisement
Back