Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Breadcrumbs say he committed today.

Always trust the breadcrumbs. ALWAYS.

excited bread crumbs GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are the U, we're always the best offer.

Yeah, yeah...but I’m being Fr. Wasn’t his other P5 offer UVA? All the other offers were G5 and a FCS school. So my question is y? Also, 247 listed him at 6-1, but he officially measured at 5-11.

I don’t know anything about the kid besides some Hudl highlights which everyone looks good on. I’m trying to ascertain what’s what.

Yeah, yeah...but I’m being Fr. Wasn’t his other P5 offer UVA? All the other offers were G5 and a FCS school. So my question is y? Also, 247 listed him at 6-1, but he officially measured at 5-11.

I don’t know anything about the kid besides some Hudl highlights which everyone looks good on. I’m trying to ascertain what’s what.
What we know is that LSU is full but they wanted him as a backup option just in case. What that does for anyone as far as what they feel about Ibieta I don't know.

Advertisement
I am glad he committed and know we have to trust our staff, he catches with his hands and fights for the ball (6 and 8 take note), but…….

…..no offer from LSU or any SEC team. His national ranking is quite low. Where are the “whales” the insiders have been saying we were going to land?
Being a star ***** is pretty rough for this class. Coming off these covid years that have killed camps and game film I think other than the “no doubt” 5 stars there will be a lot of unusual bad rankings in the middle.

not enough film or measurables that normally would be able to project these kids better

Advertisement
**** Rell destroying dudes

Bro; all I’m trying to do is ask ?’s. Lol. Like ppl be so in to their feelings.

I legit don’t know chit bout this kid, so when I saw the offers, I’m like ,well witf wouldn’t he commit to us??! Lol

But for him to be in SEC territory & not receive a single SEC offer, I’m just trying to find out what’s the deal? Is he using us for another offer? Is he underrated b/c of lack of exposure? Etc. Etc.

Bro; all I’m trying to do is ask ?’s. Lol. Like ppl be so in to their feelings.

I legit don’t know chit bout this kid, so when I saw the offers, I’m like ,well witf wouldn’t he commit to us??! Lol

But for him to be in SEC territory & not receive a single SEC offer, I’m just trying to find out what’s the deal? Is he using us for another offer? Is he underrated b/c of lack of exposure? Etc. Etc.
To offer a potential answer, I think its the last possibillity you mentioned.

Theres a ranking of HS football programs in Louisiana, and Mandeville (which is where he comes from) ranks 97th out of 286 whilst barely having an above .500 record from 2015-2019. They had one 10-win season in that time period.

Advertisement
Back