2024 Landen Thomas

All of this. However, I will say that the 10 win season last year probably didn’t hurt them.

Imagine if Mario was able to rattle off a 10 win season this year or the next. The recruiting would jump to the next level.
Its probably more to do with having a potent offense.. of course that helped to get to 10 wins.. dont forget that was year 3 for Norvel

Advertisement
That's because they can ALWAYS come back to the instate guy, if they need to. In most areas of this state, they have always had more of a cult like following. Now you throw in dem back to back titles, and every high school head coach in this ***** doing the "We're not worthy!" salute from Wayne's world, at Kirby's feet, and it's basically a wrap.
were not worthy waynes world GIF
Truth. I've lived in Georgia far too long, and I can't stand UGA.

Its probably more to do with having a potent offense.. of course that helped to get to 10 wins.. dont forget that was year 3 for Norvel
Norvell is 18-16 at FSPoo...and not sure what some of these cats are seeing in the snake... the bags must be coming out heavy to be securing some of these high end 4 star and 5 star commits.

Norvell is 18-16 at FSPoo...and not sure what some of these cats are seeing in the snake... the bags must be coming out heavy to be securing some of these high end 4 star and 5 star commits.
Norvell is selling the 10 win season last year with another 10win season they expect this year. IMO, it’s gonna come crashing down once Travis leaves unless they get a stud via portal.
Their HS class were so bad, it’s not viable…

Advertisement
Colquitt County is usually very pro FSU. It’s only a little over an hour drive to get to Tallahassee from Moultrie compared to 3 hours to Athens so I’m not surprised

Last edited:
Norvell is selling the 10 win season last year with another 10win season they expect this year. IMO, it’s gonna come crashing down once Travis leaves unless they get a stud via portal.
Their HS class were so bad, it’s not viable…
If they keep hitting on the portal like they have it won’t matter.

They have done very well especially across the OL and defensive players.

Advertisement
Back