2024 Landen Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
You probably said the same thing this time last year too
All of this. However, I will say that the 10 win season last year probably didn’t hurt them.

Imagine if Mario was able to rattle off a 10 win season this year or the next. The recruiting would jump to the next level.

Advertisement
My worry isn’t FSU getting this kid. It’s Hartley wanting Odom.

Kids who flip all the time usually struggle and are prone to flipping again. This one is far from over for the Holes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA got a 🔮 for a different 4 star TE but maybe they willing to take Odom too
They have a weird philosophy to me sometimes. They don’t go after some highly rated in state guys every year. They’ll prioritize a OOS who’s similarly ranked. Maybe that’s the situation with Odom. Who knows.

They have a weird philosophy to me sometimes. They don’t go after some highly rated in state guys every year. They’ll prioritize a OOS who’s similarly ranked. Maybe that’s the situation with Odom. Who knows.
That’s because even if they circle back to in-state prospect at the 11th hour it’s a wrap.

That's because they can ALWAYS come back to the instate guy, if they need to. In most areas of this state, they have always had more of a cult like following. Now you throw in dem back to back titles, and every high school head coach in this ***** doing the "We're not worthy!" salute from Wayne's world, at Kirby's feet, and it's basically a wrap.
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Advertisement
Back