Lance Guidry

Advertisement
I thought Guidrys gamelan and work against FSU was a masterpiece.

Only one other team did work like that against that offense this year, and it was Clemson(fully healthy), and at home in a loud atmosphere. Travis was also playing with sore ribs from Bc game.

Then next week coming off that huge effort against FSU we played probably our worst game defensively of the season vs. Louisville. We were beat up on the DL, coming off that rivalry letdown, Louisville had a few extra days to prepare, and some are saying they had our signs.

How much time ya got?
1704670344988.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How much time ya got?
@Cribby

Serious question and not being sarcastic. Why is he still here? We've been hearing about how toxic this guy is since the 2022 season. Should we be looking for any potential developments here? With Corey Raymond being out there it certainly magnifies the situation. I don't know how open Raymond would be to coaching here but I would have to think that Mario would love to have a proven CB coach and a monster recruiter like Raymond on this staff.

@Cribby

Serious question and not being sarcastic. Why is he still here? We've been hearing about how toxic this guy is since the 2022 season. Should we be looking for any potential developments here? With Corey Raymond being out there it certainly magnifies the situation. I don't know how open Raymond would be to coaching here but I would have to think that Mario would love to have a proven CB coach and a monster recruiter like Raymond on this staff.
Not cribby but Mario lets guys find other jobs, doesn’t fire them

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ll get better as the players get better. The scheme itself is very good.
Hold up...

This is what confuses me all the time on this board...

Why is Dawson and the offense not provided the same leeway and excuses?

*Both sides of the ball have improved statistically since last season.
*Both sides of the ball have had abysmal games.
*Both sides of the ball need better players.

And one side of the ball was handcuffed by a mental midget who unfortunately playing the most important position in football.

Yet we continue to praise Guidry and give the offensive staff ****.

Someone help me understand.

Hold up...

This is what confuses me all the time on this board...

Why is Dawson and the offense not provided the same leeway and excuses?

*Both sides of the ball have improved statistically since last season.
*Both sides of the ball have had abysmal games.
*Both sides of the ball need better players.

And one side of the ball was handcuffed by a mental midget who unfortunately playing the most important position in football.

Yet we continue to praise Guidry and give the offensive staff ****.

Someone help me understand.
Once you realize that 90% of these posters are unable to post without using talk to text, it becomes a little more clear.

Advertisement
Back