2025 Lamar Williams OT from Havana, FL [commits to the Canes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Lindend. Some of these kids I only know cause of his posts. Today when my friend text me Lamar Williams commited to Miami, I was like is that the Havana kid? Good get

Btw I have never heard of Havana, Fla until this past tues lol I've looked up videos on it on youtube. They are known as Florida's friendliest small town. I dig it

Advertisement
nice bend.
Jesus Christ man!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Billy Biceps (if I'm remembering his nickname correctly) did very at the U. From probably a smaller town than Havana, and also may have needed a raft to get there.

because two of his town heroes are at fsu along with his hs former coach and fsu alumni.

We can pull but we dont have much footing up that way
I’m from there and went to HS there (9th grade at least) and I’m the biggest Miami hurricane fan ever lol. Lots of Canes up there. And for the “country” crowd it’s basically Tallahassee. We’re talking about a 15-20 minute drive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Havana a small town?

If it is, do we add this guy to the country bumpkin list?

Im not saying he’s not going to be heavily recruited, but small town kids don’t usually do well in Miami.
I had him on the list prior to him committing. Same town as our former DT Jackson

Props to Lindend. Some of these kids I only know cause of his posts. Today when my friend text me Lamar Williams commited to Miami, I was like is that the Havana kid? Good get

Btw I have never heard of Havana, Fla until this past tues lol I've looked up videos on it on youtube. They are known as Florida's friendliest small town. I dig it
I'm not taking ANY credit for this one. Unless D$ mentions him, I don't even bother to create a thread for either his offer or the staff visiting his HS. Would've just been a generic post on the OL board.

However, D$ doesn't mention names randomly. He mentions them, they get a thread. Its that simple. His hit percentage is higher than Wiltfong.

Advertisement
I’m from there and went to HS there (9th grade at least) and I’m the biggest Miami hurricane fan ever lol. Lots of Canes up there. And for the “country” crowd it’s basically Tallahassee. We’re talking about a 15-20 minute drive.
And, isn't it actually pronounced Hay-vana? I've been in Tally for over 30 years and was confused with the pronunciation when I first moved here. Same thing with Albany, GA. People here call it Albenny.

I'm not taking ANY credit for this one. Unless D$ mentions him, I don't even bother to create a thread for either his offer or the staff visiting his HS. Would've just been a generic post on the OL board.

However, D$ doesn't mention names randomly. He mentions them, they get a thread. Its that simple. His hit percentage is higher than Wiltfong.

Totally agree, his bank stuff is really good inside hurricane stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back