Lamar Thomas

Advertisement
It wouldn’t have mattered as a penalty would have brought ball back anyway

No amigo, that's incorrect. The penalty was an "offsides" against Bama, which Miami could have declined and had at least a 70 - 75 plus yard play and possible touchdown if Thomas didn't get stripped.
Instead Miami got only 5 yards out of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ll be the dissenter here in this sense. He’d kill it on the trail. I have no idea about his coaching acumen, but having had the chance to hang out with him on a couple occasions, he is 1 fun *** dude with some great stories.
1643602082655.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was bad at Kentucky
But he’s needed to fight opposing aTm players and fans when they come after Miami post game for being embarrassed by Mario,

Maybe just make him mascot for the game. Dude really wanted to be involved in the fiu/Mia brawl if you remember his post brawl comments

Advertisement
Steeter (footballville) just said Georgia is trying to approach DVD as well.
Don’t think it happens. If it somehow did, what could his excuse be? BMac goes him to his alma mater. You can’t stand I. The way of that. But DVD gets poached from his alma mater to jump on the bandwagon? He would never be able to show his face in town now that the competition has a seemingly competent coach in Mario. He has to turn it down if he has any brains. This would not be a good look for him.

Advertisement
Back