Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
For those saying this is on the coaches, are they even allowed to ask for the players to put in extra time?
Every coach does. If they haven’t, they aren’t any good at their job. We literally got handed a plan of what to do when they were gone.

Why does Likens keep getting a pass here?
Our WR Corp is arguably one of the worst in history they haven’t improved and now they are just now trying ?

So, when a position coach is hired...and he hasn't recruited any of the current players...and has almost no spring or summer practices...and he gets the current players to change their poor habits and behaviors by the middle of the first season...

You call that "giving Likens a pass"?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
One of the members of the famed Ruthless Posse speaks!

Coach Lamar Thomas (@LamarCoachT) Tweeted:
So you are telling me that the Wide receivers at the University of Miami just started staying late after practice?!?! What the **** ? Who has been allowing this type of COMPLACENCY ? #UNBELIEVABLE #UNACCEPTABLE ! i 🙏🏽 it was a misquote

He is taking shots at the WR coach, because he should have been the WR coach.

Advertisement
Not with four spring practices.
I suppose he can't sit down with them for a bit during the week giving instruction....much less construct a plan for each guy on what they should work on. No work completed, playing time diminishes. You want to leave!?! There's the door.

I suppose he can't sit down with them for a bit during the week giving instruction....much less construct a plan for each guy on what they should work on. No work completed, playing time diminishes. You want to leave!?! There's the door.
Lashlee already said that the practices didnt match up with the gameday performances.

Imagine benching someone for practicing well.

Advertisement
Shaq talks about certain NBA players not having the “clearance” to talk about others players in the media. Like when Jay Williams bashed LeBron once..Lamar Thomas has every clearance necessary to say whatever the F he wants about anything concerning the UM..Let’s stop the BS.

Every coach does. If they haven’t, they aren’t any good at their job. We literally got handed a plan of what to do when they were gone.
I know in HS, the hours are limited and they can't require anything more, but some players do but off campus.

Advertisement
Likens wanted the job....he needs to be held accountable. People wanna cry about culture change and so it starts day 1. We are trying win games and do it a certain kind of way. Next year, it will be the o-line and the sunshine pumpers will be like give coach a break. **** we are trying to win games or at least I think we are.

So, when a position coach is hired...and he hasn't recruited any of the current players...and he gets the current players to change their poor habits and behaviors by the middle of the first season...

You call that "giving Likens a pass"?

Ridiculous.

They have gotten WORSE. Who is that on?

Advertisement
Lashlee already said that the practices didnt match up with the gameday performances.

Imagine benching someone for practicing well.
Im cool with that, but i'd be better with a guy who bust his a$$ at practice getting his fair shot at playing even if it takes time away from the mentally lazy guys.

I think it was the 98 season with the Dolphins...every other catch he made he got hurt. My dad used to say "geez, they gotta get this pogo stick guy some help"

Advertisement
Back