Lamar Seymore decommits

Advertisement
He hasn't played 1 snap in college. What's valid about it? Was dropping Seymore proven to be a mistake?
It's not about Lamar as much as it's about thinking back to 9 months ago and the embarrassment of riches we had at WR in south Florida and then seeing us strike out on 3/4 of the guys. I blame the same person everyone else on this board blames; his name rhymes with Gladys.

Advertisement
It's not about Lamar as much as it's about thinking back to 9 months ago and the embarrassment of riches we had at WR in south Florida and then seeing us strike out on 3/4 of the guys. I blame the same person everyone else on this board blames; his name rhymes with Gladys.
Portal WR > Seymore. Although I'm not convinced we will sign anything of importance.

The failure in recruiting outside WR this cycle is inexcusable and falls heavily on Gattis. Its a failure plain and simple.

At the same time we need to look to raise the level. You can simultaneously whiff at the X wr and also decide not to take a guy like this because he is beneath the standard.

“The 6’4”, 236-pound Seymore, who ran a laser-timed 4.24 40-yard dash at this past weekend’s showcase, led the Panthers with 64 catches for 1833 yards while adding 19 sacks and 4 interceptions on the defensive side of the ball this season.”

I think we missed out, guysm

Advertisement
“The 6’4”, 236-pound Seymore, who ran a laser-timed 4.24 40-yard dash at this past weekend’s showcase, led the Panthers with 64 catches for 1833 yards while adding 19 sacks and 4 interceptions on the defensive side of the ball this season.”

I think we missed out, guysm
Wait what?
He grew 2 inches and gained 50lbs?

if they aren’t quality then they aren’t a take regardless of who we actually land.

Making exceptions and taking bodies is how we ended up with ****** rosters for two decades

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back