Lamar Seymore decommits

Advertisement
I noticed that when I got to end of the posts. I still hope he has good career.

I literally feel the same about each and every recruit regardless of where they go or how they handled the process. They're still kids or at the least young men and don't always act with the maturity of an adult. I just don't get wishing someone you've never met ill will over a college decision.

I literally feel the same about each and every recruit regardless of where they go or how they handled the process. They're still kids or at the least young men and don't always act with the maturity of an adult. I just don't get wishing someone you've never met ill will over a college decision.
Exactly. Those of us who have raised children understand the pressure young people go through today. When you see a young guy get disrespectful it's usually a learned behavior. I've been quite amazed with the character of most of our student-athletes. I'm not so sure I would have measured up as much when I was younger.

Advertisement
Exactly. Those of us who have raised children understand the pressure young people go through today. When you see a young guy get disrespectful it's usually a learned behavior. I've been quite amazed with the character of most of our student-athletes. I'm not so sure I would have measured up as much when I was younger.
Only thing I don't agree with is kids facing more pressure. Nope, I don't buy that at all. Nah us older folks sadly created this nonsense. We coddled our kids because most of us grew up with parents born and raised thru the depression to world wars etc and they were hard asses. Think they gave two ***** about our feelings? When you weren't dealing with hard *** parents you were dealing with drill sergeant like coaches. I do agree with the character part. I think we were wild back then partly because it was just simply rebellion against that control they had on us. We are a soft nation, not that is a bad thing we are empathetic, for sports though, think it is a detriment.

Advertisement
Only thing I don't agree with is kids facing more pressure. Nope, I don't buy that at all. Nah us older folks sadly created this nonsense. We coddled our kids because most of us grew up with parents born and raised thru the depression to world wars etc and they were hard asses. Think they gave two ***** about our feelings? When you weren't dealing with hard *** parents you were dealing with drill sergeant like coaches. I do agree with the character part. I think we were wild back then partly because it was just simply rebellion against that control they had on us. We are a soft nation, not that is a bad thing we are empathetic, for sports though, think it is a detriment.
how old are some of you guys? depression era parents? **** was your mom and dad born when the model t was invented?

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Advertisement
Absolutely. Life is hard no matter what. Hopefully they use the opportunity they have.

I dislike how alot of them handle it but dont hate the young men. I can still root against the team they go to! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back