Lamar Miller...

I'm still a little shocked at the **** Lamar Miller gets from the fans.

Dude is pretty **** good.

Yeah no clue. He was plain ridiculous before he got banged up. Here's the 1st 5 games last year.

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

The belief that he wore down towards the end of last season is also way overblown. Yea he wasn't the same stud RB he was in the beginning of the season, but he still rushed for 90+ yards in 3 of the last 4 games. If you're calling him overrated it's because you wanted him here another season. Sad......

What? I basically said he was a stud in my post.

You said him wearing down was overblown but then say in the next sentence that he wasn't the same at the end of the year. Isn't that the very definition of wearing down or being banged up?

I think we miss Miller and to say otherwise is crazy.

Yea I didn't mean you in particular. I meant anyone calling him overrated is obviously mad at something because Miller was nothing but a very good player for us.

Advertisement
I'm still a little shocked at the **** Lamar Miller gets from the fans.

Dude is pretty **** good.

Yeah no clue. He was plain ridiculous before he got banged up. Here's the 1st 5 games last year.

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

The belief that he wore down towards the end of last season is also way overblown. Yea he wasn't the same stud RB he was in the beginning of the season, but he still rushed for 90+ yards in 3 of the last 4 games. If you're calling him overrated it's because you wanted him here another season. Sad......

What? I basically said he was a stud in my post.

You said him wearing down was overblown but then say in the next sentence that he wasn't the same at the end of the year. Isn't that the very definition of wearing down or being banged up?

I think we miss Miller and to say otherwise is crazy.

Yea I didn't mean you in particular. I meant anyone calling him overrated is obviously mad at something because Miller was nothing but a very good player for us.

He was highly overrated by this board as many had him going in the 1st round, first RB taken.
That being said calling him overrated by no means is saying he sucks or wasn't a good player for us.

[

He was highly overrated by this board as many had him going in the 1st round, first RB taken.
That being said calling him overrated by no means is saying he sucks or wasn't a good player for us.[/QUOTE]

the only reason he didnt go in the first two rounds was because of his shoulder history...

i personally don think their were 5 better backs in the draft better than him

Advertisement
Back