Advertisement
1543329127816.png

Lamar Miller's rank in NFL Rushing yds:

2018 - 8th (currently)
2017 - 16th
2016 - 10th
2015 - 13th
2014 - 10th

That's pretty **** good. Miller has always been just a notch below Pro Bowl level, but is consistently in the top half of NFL starting RB's.

He's underappreciated IMO.

Advertisement
Lamar Miller's rank in NFL Rushing yds:

2018 - 8th (currently)
2017 - 16th
2016 - 10th
2015 - 13th
2014 - 10th

That's pretty **** good. Miller has always been just a notch below Pro Bowl level, but is consistently in the top half of NFL starting RB's.

He's underappreciated IMO.

And how many of those years did he wallow while playing for the worst managed sports franchise of the past 30 years, the lowly Miami dolphins?

There have been six runs of 97 yards or longer in NFL history.

Amazingly, Lamar Miller has two of them.

Advertisement
The frustration with Miller is that he is boom or bust.
He'll go for 1, 0, -2, 3, 1 ,0, -1, and then bust a 97 yard run.
Guys like Gore, James and Portis on the other hand consistently give you positive yards and break out 20 yard runs every 5 runs.

Yah I agree with you. I never said the florida kids are softer than kids from other states. I just was pointing out that naming 2 guys that aren't soft really doesn't help prove that point. I am with you on the fact that we need to lock down the south florida kids to win championships.

The thing is though if your elite talented like OBJ for example He is a straight *****, but stays inthe league off talent like you said. BUT you also have some mid level NFL players that are very talented, but soft and if they werent soft they would be all stars.

You have named 2 people that are far from soft in OBJ and Deion Sanders.

we have had guys as recent as last month say lamar miller is a jag.....cane fans on this board at that. Dude is severely underappreciated

You have named 2 people that are far from soft in OBJ and Deion Sanders.

OBJ is soft af. I got fam that lives down in New Orleans that were around the same age as him. They knew him in HS because he had a few boys on the team from their that would take him to the parties in the PJs. Even then he ran his mouth and got his *** beat multiple times by guys smaller than him that weren't even know to have hands like that. Mad people even though he was a closet ***. You don't get a rep like that unless you are soft af. I am a giants fan and I love having OBJ on my team. He is real talented and worked hard as **** to be in the nfl, but he is soft af. That is a fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back