Lakeland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got played by the Lakeland kids. I'm not sure why a TE would not want to come play for UM. That's crazy folks. We need another DE asap and QB to sign.

Advertisement
We got played by the Lakeland kids. I'm not sure why a TE would not want to come play for UM. That's crazy folks. We need another DE asap and QB to sign.
Today i feel petty.........i hope he has a good career......but if he doesn't year 4 i'm sending a tweet over saying "**** good choice 4 years ago bud"

You never stop - just like other schools don't stop in SoFla.

You just go about it smarter. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and then act surprised when it doesn't work out.

Advertisement
Bowman's a great RB. But look at the trend with that school, that staff pushed Summerall and Zip to UF. You don't think they're going to do the same with Bowman? There's a plethora of talented RBs in 2020. Focus your attentions elsewhere.

I will tell you this much... even Florida's main recruiters for Polk County thought Hartley had beat them out with Zip and Summerall. So Miami may have lost this one, but not because of lack of effort. Maybe it is just Gator territory as OP said...

Advertisement
i NEVER had faith in a Lakeland Hs kid coming here...and i May have been one of the only ones who wanted Wydermeyer the Te out of Texas over Zip.

Those 2 were headed to UF the entire time..Hartley is a beast but kid sin that area grow up gators and feel a lot of local pressure to go there. Add to it they use the te some what....i never was a fan of Summerall so i didnt care where he went

i NEVER had faith in a Lakeland Hs kid coming here...and i May have been one of the only ones who wanted Wydermeyer the Te out of Texas over Zip.

Those 2 were headed to UF the entire time..Hartley is a beast but kid sin that area grow up gators and feel a lot of local pressure to go there. Add to it they use the te some what....i never was a fan of Summerall so i didnt care where he went

Where's the local pressure for UM kids? Does such a thing even exist lol?

I agree with you on both Lakeland in general and Wyndermeyer/Zip...I would have taken Zip and think he can be productive, but at 6'2/6'3 240 what you are shooting for is Jordan thicker type TE and I don't see the Jordan type of explosion/overall talent. Again he can be a nice player, I just didn't have him as a kid I was going to lose sleep over.

Advertisement
Back