Lady Canes vs LSU Sunday Regional Final

Advertisement
Best of luck to the Lady Canes taking on LSU!!! I think we can beat them and continue the road to the Final Four!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Angel Reese from LSU though… On a serious note, I don’t think LSU is all that good. We gotta bring our A game nonetheless
Angel Reese a monster and they got another all american too I think.. They legit inside.. they get a ton of offensive rebounds..

Advertisement
Ladies have surprised me overall similar to the men they are playing their best basketball at the perfect time. GO CANES!

Advertisement
we need maryland to do the impossible, because not sure I can see us having a shot against south carolina

Aight….. Someone help a brother out here.

WTF is up wit LSU’s coach and her crazy *** outfits? Does she always dress like this or is it just for this tourney?

I’ll be the first to admit that the only college women’s hoop that I watch is when our Lady Canes are hooping and I’ve only watched about 6 or 7 of their games this season.

Being a sports junkie, I would have thought that I would have seen this chicks circus act before.

WTF is up wit LSU’s coach and her crazy *** outfits? Does she always dress like this or is it just for this tourney?

I’ll be the first to admit that the only college women’s hoop that I watch is when our Lady Canes are hooping and I’ve only watched about 6 or 7 of their games this season.

Being a sports junkie, I would have thought that I would have seen this chicks circus act before.
Yes, she is a peacock, but she was a **** of a player. She was the long time coach at Baylor.

LSU🤝Mardi Gras

Advertisement
Back