Lack of recruiting the Northeast

Canesbball

Bran
If there's one thing I could find a little weird about our strategy this year is that with all of AG's connections to the NE we haven't really gone after some of the bigger name prospects up there. Especially with there not being a real standout program out there at the moment and everything going on at PSU.

Advertisement
All will be forgiven if Golden can get a verbal from Garmon. Kid is the next Darren McFadden....him and Duke Johnson = over.

I think Golden is finding recruiting south florida a little tougher than he thought. I know he wants to do both but with everything that's gone down I think he wants to get this area cleaned up first.

JHallCanes;85506[B said:
]I think Golden is finding recruiting south florida a little tougher than he thought[/B]. I know he wants to do both but with everything that's gone down I think he wants to get this area cleaned up first.

Now how exactly would you ever begin to know that?

Advertisement
JHallCanes;85506[B said:
]I think Golden is finding recruiting south florida a little tougher than he thought[/B]. I know he wants to do both but with everything that's gone down I think he wants to get this area cleaned up first.

Now how exactly would you ever begin to know that?

Just a hunch. Its been a pretty crazy recruiting cycle already and just basing some opinion off of what Golden has said.

Advertisement
Back