L

Statement via from spokesman.

He addresses being the source. He says he nor ANYONE in his family was the source. McMurphy only went as far as to say Tom Herman wasnt the source. Second part of the statement confirms his wife is friends with the victim and they did provide financial assistance. You made it seem as though snoke whole report was BS. All I'm saying is Herman said it was all untrue then confirms part of the story.

Advertisement
Statement via from spokesman.

He addresses being the source. He says he nor ANYONE in his family was the source. McMurphy only went as far as to say Tom Herman wasnt the source. Second part of the statement confirms his wife is friends with the victim and they did provide financial assistance. You made it seem as though snoke whole report was BS. All I'm saying is Herman said it was all untrue then confirms part of the story.

*Snooks

Crimson....what are you getting at with all the back and forth?

McMurphy or Snook story has holes in it?

I just don’t know why we are assuming what Snook is saying is true. And it could be that I’m just missing something here.

Advertisement
I just don’t know why we are assuming what Snook is saying is true. And it could be that I’m just missing something here.

I agree McMurphy story seems more legit and backed up with texts and photos and timeline where Snook who has no "bias" just states " sources "

Also everyime they throw something towards McMurphy he is able to report and show a fact to back up his story and claim.

I think snook is in dangerous territory when he's suggesting that Herman's motive is a recruiting battle lost

I very seriously think that’s a motive for all this, that’s even crazy for a buckeye fan to think.

Texas will get theirs regardless , re third come and go.

Maybe oh maybe he’s just doing what’s right.
Supposedly Zack Smith and Tom Herman almost cames to blow at osu, but their wives became best friends. Talking on the phone weekly even though Herman has not been around the program since 20
Bytch move to report a guy beating his wife and the whole operation covering that up? Nah. That’s a grown man move
If you're doing it two weeks before the season that's a weak move... why not snitch 2017 or 2016... Right so snitch right before camp... 🤦🏽‍♂️🥜

Supposedly Zack Smith and Tom Herman almost cames to blow at osu, but their wives became best friends. Talking on the phone weekly even though Herman has not been around the program since 20
If you're doing it two weeks before the season that's a weak move... why not snitch 2017 or 2016... Right so snitch right before camp... 🤦🏽‍♂️🥜

He probably didn't talk to anybody right before camp. Just because that's when the investigation went public you have no idea how long it took them to get their ducks in a row and find some evidence to see if it was even true

Advertisement
So he used a kernel of truth to concoct a scandalous and defamatory story about Herman?
Look that very well may be thr case. My only point was not everything he said was BS. Herman at this point doesnt seem to be the original source but Herman doesnt strike me as uninvolved. Probably wasnt THE source but definately A source. McMurphy story covers years of abuse. They worked together and have been alleged to have come to blows at Ohio State. The wife is good friends with the victim. Thr husband workes the abuser. Yeah they talked.

If I’m the president of Osu I just walk into the Athletic dept and pull an Arie Gold (from entourage )

“Everyone .....GTFO!!!!”

It’s a total **** show right now and it’s only getting worse.

Yep! Only. Going. To. Get. Worse.

Mudslingers don't think about unintended consequences. Someone is going to say something that is going to get the school's entire administration or the entire sports program in trouble.

On second thought.... Carry on, fellas!

Everyone affiliated with the OSU program is trying to save Urban from getting fired. They are trying to control the narrative but national reporters like Brett McMurphy do their research before dropping bombs. Every shot they throw from Columbus he throwing 2 back. This will only get uglier for OSU.

Advertisement
Everyone affiliated with the OSU program is trying to save Urban from getting fired. They are trying to control the narrative but national reporters like Brett McMurphy do their research before dropping bombs. Every shot they throw from Columbus he throwing 2 back. This will only get uglier for OSU.

Yep. What I haven't seen many people talking about is why wasn't Zack Smith offered the same paid administrative leave that Urban was and told that couples counseling would be mandatory? Even if the OSU believed Smith acted in "self defense" (which is complete BS) there would have to be some intervention to protect themselves and the school?

I have a feeling Smith knew about Student Athlete payments and violations going back to when his grand father was the HC. I think he may have threated to squeal or OSU knew he may and they chose to cover up anything involving him.

On another note, that ESPN interviewer was terrible in questioning Smith. Smith claimed during his interview that he never "hit Courtney" but did he choke or throw her against a wall? Also if he acting in "self defense" did he ever call the police for her impeading him from "leaving the situation"? So many unanswered questions and the interviewer was tossing lay ups to smith (which smith still came off as not being credible). Total PR spin by people on smith's side probably in conjunction with OSU and Urban.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He probably didn't talk to anybody right before camp. Just because that's when the investigation went public you have no idea how long it took them to get their ducks in a row and find some evidence to see if it was even true
You act like that takes a long time, especially nowadays with every **** thing being public and all you have to do is request someone's paperwork.

Herman may be trying to cover his ***. If his wife and Courtney Smith were great friends, you know **** well he knew about the abuse. After possibly consulting with an attorney concerning knowing about the abuse, Herman felt it necessary to make a statement to try and distance himself from the situation.

Also, the tweet OP posted is "no longer available."

I wouldn’t trust anybody named Snook or any named with snook in it.
413657EA-5D06-4578-959B-144B8842DE46.jpeg

Advertisement
Back