L$U Alumni Hall banner ad?

Fightinibis

Junior
Scrolled over to CIS tonight to be met with a clashing *** huge putrid purple L$U banner ad for LSU gear. Anyone else?

I'm no internet ad guru. Is this just a coincidence?

UM

Advertisement
Combination of you searching for LSU, clicking on things related to LSU, coming on here to talk about LSU. I seriously doubt it was deliberate on CIS' part or anything to do with a targeted ad for the purposes of trolling or spite.

So yes and no.

Scrolled over to CIS tonight to be met with a clashing *** huge putrid purple L$U banner ad for LSU gear. Anyone else?

I'm no internet ad guru. Is this just a coincidence?

UM
Click on that **** a bunch and make em pay. If you ever want to stop seeing it just click the x on the top right of the ad and click the button that says something like "don't show me this ad".

I keep getting one for some dating service that links up full size men with ethnic midget women. Bizarre!

Advertisement
Who was the hero who was complaining a few months ago because all his ads were for dating single Asian women?

Who was the hero who was complaining a few months ago because all his ads were for dating single Asian women?

Because he prefers them married?

And who was it that complained about ads for ghey dating sites or ghey vacations or something?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back