L.A. TIMES article on Kaaya

Advertisement
If Olson can't beat out Williams next season, write him off. Talk about a Kyle Wright (a QB that couldn't even handle a snap let alone compete with awful Brock Berlin until his junior year)

I guarantee you no other team on the planet would bank their future on a QB who couldn't beat out Morris or Williams.

I think Kaaya will get the starting job, remember Olsen, although highly ranked, was Fisch's recruit, and from what I heard, he's not exactly tearing it up in practice

So you think Kaaya is going come in and not make mistakes as a FRESHMAN like Olsen? Lulz

If Olson can't beat out Williams next season, write him off. Talk about a Kyle Wright (a QB that couldn't even handle a snap let alone compete with awful Brock Berlin until his junior year)

I guarantee you no other team on the planet would bank their future on a QB who couldn't beat out Morris or Williams.

No way he beats willliams

Advertisement
If Williams starts this year, I'm not sure Olsen ever gets a chance here, because Kaaya will be starting in 2015.

Just like we crowned our last Cali stud QB

Let them play it out hard for me to believe that Olsen couldn't start next year or at worst the following year at that point being in the system 3yrs

I'd be willing to bet my house that, barring injury, Kaaya turns out better than Kyle Wright.
I'd be willing to bet your mom would be ****ed if u lost her house on a bet.

If Olsen can not beat Williams than he is not the one.

If Williams starts this year, I'm not sure Olsen ever gets a chance here, because Kaaya will be starting in 2015.

Just like we crowned our last Cali stud QB

Let them play it out hard for me to believe that Olsen couldn't start next year or at worst the following year at that point being in the system 3yrs

I'd be willing to bet my house that, barring injury, Kaaya turns out better than Kyle Wright.
I'd be willing to bet your mom would be ****ed if u lost her house on a bet.

That was a real knee slapper, lemme tell ya.

Advertisement
SIAP, but did anyone peep who brad kaayas mom is?

Felicia, the crackhead from Friday. Somebody just posted her as their WCW on IG. **** blew my mind

SIAP, but did anyone peep who brad kaayas mom is?

Felicia, the crackhead from Friday. Somebody just posted her as their WCW on IG. **** blew my mind

624.gif

Advertisement

If Olsen can not beat Williams than he is not the one.

Christ, I hope Olsen doesn't read this site when he crawls out of the sorority piles.
One day he's the savior and the next he's a jag.

Lucky there was no internet through the 80's and 90's. Vinny, Steve Walsh, Cortez Kennedy, Maryland, Sapp, vilma, **** pretty much every star we had would have been called a JAG their first year or two at Miami.

You could probably count on one hand the number of star true freshmen we had from 1980 to 2000.

Just because a player make the normal progression of being ready to play by their redshirt junior season doesn't mean they are crap.
That's the normal progression.
Seems like only recently do we expect these kids to be superstars 3 seconds after their high school graduation.

Jesus and Kaaya battle for QB after Williams gets it next year will be epic, but expect the bland approach...

2014 - Williams
2015 - Baby Jesus
2016 - Baby Jesus
2017 - Kaaya (if he doesn't transfer)

Sad to say but, Winston wowed from day one. There was never a question for anyone that saw him. Both Kaaya and Olsen have been praised but not labeled the undeniable stud like the aforementioned Nole. To me that indicates that the results of this QB competition could be a crapshoot. I'm just hoping one of em can get us to the title in 2017

Advertisement
Olsen a tad overrated and Kaaya still severely underrated. Probably Williams next year unless Kaaya is that special...

its a win win for us....competition is what makes us champions....for the last 10 years its been one QB only with the JOB unless he was hurt...when was the last time a QB got pulled due to poor play...yet for at least since Jacory the better player has been sitting on the bench..hmmmm

Olsen a tad overrated and Kaaya still severely underrated. Probably Williams next year unless Kaaya is that special...

why is Olsen tad over rated, was it his play this year, because I did not see anything in his play this year that says tad over rated

You slurppers kill me.....Kaaya is going to be a good Qb, I will bet that if Brad has a ****** game this Saturday he will be ripped and Olsen again will be king....

Let things play out for gods sake,,,,,,playing D-2 HS football in Cali is a TAD different then playing D-1 Football at Miami..

Olsen and Kaaya are welcome sites!!!

Advertisement
Back