L.A. TIMES article on Kaaya

iits funny to watch yall debate this topic you never know how good your QB is untill the bullets are flying

aka morris at his 7 on 7 camp this year.....Manzel thrown out, MOrris is top NFL pick, season starts and ends...Manzel top draft Morris not on the radar until 2 or 3rd day...

yep funny how that works out

Advertisement
Went through his progressions better as a junior in high school than Morris as a senior in college

627.gif

first crown the prospect, then debate if he is the man, before any real playing action and if that guy is the guy, beat down on him for imperfections, mistakes or otherwise when he plays. Sound familiar to anyone?

If Olson can't beat out Williams next season, write him off. Talk about a Kyle Wright (a QB that couldn't even handle a snap let alone compete with awful Brock Berlin until his junior year)

I guarantee you no other team on the planet would bank their future on a QB who couldn't beat out Morris or Williams.

What a stupid comment.

If Olson can't beat out Williams next season, write him off. Talk about a Kyle Wright (a QB that couldn't even handle a snap let alone compete with awful Brock Berlin until his junior year)

I guarantee you no other team on the planet would bank their future on a QB who couldn't beat out Morris or Williams.

No way he beats willliams

If Olsen can not beat Williams than he is not the one.

If he cannot beat out a senior QB as a RS freshman "he is not the one"? Where do you people come up with such nonsense.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1729447 said:
Sad to say but, Winston wowed from day one. There was never a question for anyone that saw him. Both Kaaya and Olsen have been praised but not labeled the undeniable stud like the aforementioned Nole. To me that indicates that the results of this QB competition could be a crapshoot. I'm just hoping one of em can get us to the title in 2017

Winston is also one of the best QB prospects in the last decade and comparing anyone to him is beyond silly. Labeling anything until we actually see them competing on the same field seems just as silly.

There's literally no point in saying anything about who is going to win the QB situation going forward because it's all complete nonsense based on nothing substantial.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1729447 said:
Sad to say but, Winston wowed from day one. There was never a question for anyone that saw him. Both Kaaya and Olsen have been praised but not labeled the undeniable stud like the aforementioned Nole. To me that indicates that the results of this QB competition could be a crapshoot. I'm just hoping one of em can get us to the title in 2017

Winston is also one of the best QB prospects in the last decade and comparing anyone to him is beyond silly. Labeling anything until we actually see them competing on the same field seems just as silly.

There's literally no point in saying anything about who is going to win the QB situation going forward because it's all complete nonsense based on nothing substantial.

Winston, like Manziel were both redshirt freshmen when they started.
Nobody was saying they were superstars when they were running the scout team.

I remember when Kosar was the starter, rag arming balls with all his might 40 yards in practice, then this big, tall, fast 2nd teamer named Vinny would come in, flick his wrist a and spin one 60 yards on a rope.

Back then most of you guys would have been calling Vinny a JAG for having to sit a couple years learning the position.
Then Walsh would have been a JAG for having to sit behind Vinny.

I have no doubt that Crow is JAG, a career 3rd teamer, but with Olsen and Kaaya we have 2 guys that remind me physically of Walsh and Vinny.

Let's just hope that the light bulb shines bright upstairs for at least one of them.

That was Wright's problem. He didn't have the right stuff in the head or the chest.

Jesus and Kaaya battle for QB after Williams gets it next year will be epic, but expect the bland approach...

2014 - Williams
2015 - Baby Jesus
2016 - Baby Jesus (redshirt junior)
2017 - Kaaya (if he doesn't transfer)
2018 - Kaaya (redshirt senior)

I get this is a kaaya thread. But people are underestimating Olsen heavily. Olsen has just as much potential to do big things here and has a year up on training, lifting, and most importantly the playbook

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back