Kyle Prater transferring from USC

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
Yeas

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Overrated coming out of HS IMO. He's leaving because he won't see the field and 2 other kids (Lee and Farmer) in the class after him are ahead of him.

DerpaDerp

Herring, I need some
he can go to Houston, they are lookin for someone

BigDikCane

All-American
what position does he play??

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
WR Sota.

StandByTheU

Thunderdome
This dude is a baller i have no idea why you guys arent on board with this. USC moved him to tailback and he wants to go back to playing WR, even though he could shine as a RB. Not because he'll sit behind WRs Kiffin said hes not moving him back. And hes definitely no leftover, dude played like 2 games before he got hurt. Hes got incredible burst and BIG play ability. Id love him on the squad, especially with all the questions at WR this coming year. No more Streeter/TB3.

Last edited:

StandByTheU

Thunderdome
oh wow...definitely thought thats who this whole thread was about. :( totally misread it. yikes im sorry guys. long day.. id love Prater though haha

Chicken_N_Roffles

ass squrrel *****
Apparently he wants to be closer to home(IL) and is talking to Wisky, Illinois, and Northwestern. So even if we did want him, doesn't look like there would be much of a shot.

Hurrikane

Band
Banned
The writer, Bud Elliott, is a pretty good guy but a total FSU homer, and hates UM. Despises Miami. I talk to him all the time and we usually end up having epic arguments over his homerism. Ignore it.