Kurt Holuba? Edward Williams?

NCAA went in dry on us again. Williams on choosing TT!

"Louisiana Tech is a beautiful place and program, but I just do not see myself playing there", said Williams. "The probation situation at Miami was a red flag for me, so they are out. Oregon State is also not an option anymore. I had no idea the Sooners were even looking at me, but they are not an option either".

Do these kids even know what probation means? We've already served our bowl ban, what does he think is going to happen?

Advertisement
Oh for those that don't know the Athletic Director Bergen Catholic is a HUGE UM FAN! So things look really good for UM to land Holuba if UM decides to offer him, but AG told him to come to camp this summer in order to get the offer, they want to compare him against some other guys and he is okay with that.

Go Canes!

I like the Holuba tape, reminds me of another Bill Hawkins...**** I just dated myself there, ok let me try this again, I like his tape reminds me of another Rusty Medearis, FRICK!!! I did it again, oh what the frick, yep I remember Hawk and Rusty well, studs. Besides I will always be a mojon in my mind

"Louisiana Tech is a beautiful place and program, but I just do not see myself playing there", said Williams. "The probation situation at Miami was a red flag for me, so they are out. Oregon State is also not an option anymore. I had no idea the Sooners were even looking at me, but they are not an option either".

Word? That's what this ***** said? All 4 years in Lubbock are gonna feel like probation, you ***** ***, scared of a couple charges *** NUCCCCUHHHH!!!

/please don't kill me

Do these kids even know what probation means? We've already served our bowl ban, what does he think is going to happen?

Fact is you never know with the NCAA. They could call it quit but they also can hit us hard as ****.

Advertisement
Regret Williams not coming but wish him well.

Wanted Texas Tech anyway but parents wouldn't sign initially. C'est la vie.

NCAA fiasco is a real nuisance and damaging to our recruiting efforts - no question, which is why the sooner this is settled the better. Coach Golden has basically been winning a heavy weight boxing match with one arm tied behind his back on one leg. Man I wish I could double nut punch Robinson, Yahoo, and the ENTIRE NCAA!

They probably gave his scholly to Griffin or elder. no surprise he signs after we get Griffin

NCAA fiasco is a real nuisance and damaging to our recruiting efforts - no question, which is why the sooner this is settled the better. Coach Golden has basically been winning a heavy weight boxing match with one arm tied behind his back on one leg. Man I wish I could double nut punch Robinson, Yahoo, and the ENTIRE NCAA!

This **** has been killing us for **** near 3 years, while we officially haven't been hit with scholarship reductions, there is no doubt that we have lost out on several priority recruits due to this bull**** investigation

Advertisement

Randy's Rangers will have you believe the ncaa issue had no effect on recruiting. "look at tracey howard!!!!!!!!!" Yeah, well look at Alex Collins and this kid. Both wouldve been canes if not for this fiasco

ac is a goofball who bought into the brainwashing of Arkansas, had nothing to do with sanctions.he was serious about wisconsin when bilemma was still there. If sanctions were his worry, his mom woudnt have freaked out

Randy's Rangers will have you believe the ncaa issue had no effect on recruiting. "look at tracey howard!!!!!!!!!" Yeah, well look at Alex Collins and this kid. Both wouldve been canes if not for this fiasco

I never understood this attempt at an argument.

If one kid, yes one kid, didn't like the smell of things because of this investigation then it clearly had an effect on recruiting. You would think this is fairly simple...but we all know there is no grey area.

Since there is no grey area, that means that EVERY KID MUST BE EFFECTED BY THE INVESTIGATION FOR IT TO EFFECT RECRUITING.

ac is a goofball who bought into the brainwashing of Arkansas, had nothing to do with sanctions.he was serious about wisconsin when bilemma was still there. If sanctions were his worry, his mom woudnt have freaked out

sanctions was the line Bielema was feeding him...that dude probably cant even spell sanctions...and knew it had no effect on him pretty much. Your worrying bout a bowl game...when u commit to aRKANSAS WHO'S CEILING will be the **** cotton bowl or some sh*t...get real.

Advertisement
I like Holuba's tape, especially that Wagon Train sounding music. Could def. see him rustling up some hurries and sacks.

So Williams eliminated Miami because we are on probation? Lulz @ that ignorance.

Advertisement
including 4 stars ac and denver, there class still averages 2.9 stars. They have more two stars than 4 stars. Plus, that coach is gonna run alex into the ground.

Advertisement
Back