Kurt Holuba? Edward Williams?

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5

Sophomore
Premium
Saw on ITU that DE Kurt Holuba visited over the weekend and Williams is down to the []_[] and Texas Tech.

What are the chances we get these guys? Never heard of Holuba here's his tape

[video=youtube;cBf-usV7_NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBf-usV7_NA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Advertisement
would be nice to have this class wrapped up already before fall, of course with the 4 or 5 signing day studs left to wait on. i think this is the approach these guys are taking.

We NEED Edward before he ends up as an All-American at TT and schools everywhere ask on their boards "why didn't we recruit this guy?"

He's a violent, ruthless, killing machine with no sympathy or empathy. His highlight tape looks like he's in a prison riot. He doesn't even feel emotion or satisfaction from the pain he inflicts; he feels nothing. He is just going about what mother nature and God programmed him to do - seek and destroy.

I want this kid strapping up for the U if only to keep us from ever having to face him.

Advertisement
really really want Williams. hope we can continue this hot streak of signing recruits after NSD with no visits

From two days ago

Easton Linebacker Edward Williams will attend Texas Tech -- according to a source -- he will sign his grant in aid in June when he turns 18
10:29pm - 18 Feb 13

[video=youtube;31g0YE61PLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/video]

I don't think we could sign Edward Williams unless someone currently on the team is released. 19 players are the most that we could sign if you look at the roster.

Advertisement
From two days ago

Easton Linebacker Edward Williams will attend Texas Tech -- according to a source -- he will sign his grant in aid in June when he turns 18
10:29pm - 18 Feb 13

So, what is the rule? do you have to be 18 or 21? If that's why he's waiting, it sounds like he is in disagreement with his parents.

Advertisement
So uh, I really, really, really like that Holuba highlight

I'm not much of an evaluator but seemed to me like he had the same motor and skillset as 007, not quite as explosive.

A kid with a high motor and enthusiasm about the game always catches my eye.

if Williams already signed with TT and unless Holuba can bulk up and slide inside to DT save the scholly for the uber talented 14 class

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1410832 said:
So uh, I really, really, really like that Holuba highlight

I'm not much of an evaluator but seemed to me like he had the same motor and skillset as 007, not quite as explosive.

A kid with a high motor and enthusiasm about the game always catches my eye.

seemed to use his hands well, seemed to redirect and not lose leverage, but those are just highlights....

NCAA went in dry on us again. Williams on choosing TT!

"Louisiana Tech is a beautiful place and program, but I just do not see myself playing there", said Williams. "The probation situation at Miami was a red flag for me, so they are out. Oregon State is also not an option anymore. I had no idea the Sooners were even looking at me, but they are not an option either".

Advertisement
Back