Kudos to Coach Golden and staff

japancane

Senior
Pulled in 2 studs today. I like the momentum moving forward to signing day. Good publicity for us as well

Advertisement
2 huge gets for Golden and company. We have always struck out for the most part in these all star games.

Absolutely! Golden is a monster recruiter. A MONSTER! The future of Miami football is bright.

Another awesome thing is it put our name out there on national TV. Recruits are no doubt tuned in and every little bit of extra exposure we can get is always good.

You think a kid isnt sitting there going "hmmm maybe playing with Deon and McCord would be pretty cool"

Advertisement
Its not over yet (until the ink is signed) but pretty pumped today, especially is the Lockhart news is true.

We got three good hits on the TV today.

Two top recruits, and then as the camera panned a handful of soldiers in the stands, the one one the end throws up the "U".

Too cool.

what he is doing, recruiting wise, despite all the negativity in the program is pretty damned good.

24 hours ago, most thought we'd go out with a wimper.

Now, we are putting together a helluva class. 31 total commits. Not too many left. Hopefully we don't have fans freak out when we don't land Eddie Goldman and other super high end recruits. Its gonna happen...lets hope we can fill out last spot with some quality players.

Advertisement
GoldenAl and his staff have done a **** fine job. I dont know how many of you have ever held a sells position, but when you're out there selling a product that doesnt match up with your competition...**** can be difficult. Just have to make it happen and our staff has done that.

GoldenAl and his staff have done a **** fine job. I dont know how many of you have ever held a sells position, but when you're out there selling a product that doesnt match up with your competition...**** can be difficult. Just have to make it happen and our staff has done that.

+1MM

Advertisement
God**** Notes is one dumb, puzzy *** *****. Go back to eatin' yo blandy birfday cake. Dum post.

Advertisement
25.jpg

Advertisement
Back