Kris Bogle

Right...lots of coaches were saying UGA is going to go down like SMU.

I have this crazy story that was told to me by a GA high school coach, TIFWIW...apparently a player whose committed to UGA keeps visiting FSU unofficially...it's to the point where the kid really loves FSU and wants to go there and would committ...apparently Kirby or someone on staff (I was told Kirby) told him that they will bust the booster that paid him and ruin his cfb career if he goes anywhere else but UGA.
That type of reckless **** will definitely get them caught eventually.....

Advertisement
That type of reckless **** will definitely get them caught eventually.....
I’ve posted that the shenanigans that some schools are doing is akin to extortion. We hook up your whole squad and have you make a choice. It can all go away if you go somewhere else.
And that’s why the next sofla 5 star has to be mentally strong. It’s not going to be the kid that takes anything but those around him who do, and this puts the kid in a tough spot.

When it comes down to it I don’t think Kirby will report it just scaring the kid. FSU friend said that recruit stopped showing interest now, so story is believable

When it comes down to it I don’t think Kirby will report it just scaring the kid. FSU friend said that recruit stopped showing interest now, so story is believable
The recruit even went as far as saying FSU isn’t focused on winning championships, basically dissing them. Wouldn’t be surprised if uga staff directed him to do that too

Last edited:
The recruit even went as far as saying FSU isn’t focused on winning championship, basically dissing them. Wouldn’t be surprised if uga staff directed him to do that too

I didn’t realize that was the same kid

Advertisement
Right...lots of coaches were saying UGA is going to go down like SMU.

I have this crazy story that was told to me by a GA high school coach, TIFWIW...apparently a player whose committed to UGA keeps visiting FSU unofficially...it's to the point where the kid really loves FSU and wants to go there and would committ...apparently Kirby or someone on staff (I was told Kirby) told him that they will bust the booster that paid him and ruin his cfb career if he goes anywhere else but UGA.

Kid needs to pull a Leo Lewis

That makes no sense, if he tells on the booster, he tells on himself and brings attention. Even if he said he was rogue, they'd have to hand down punishment and be forced to look deeper.

That makes no sense, if he tells on the booster, he tells on himself and brings attention. Even if he said he was rogue, they'd have to hand down punishment and be forced to look deeper.

It's UGA, not the Harvard of the South

Advertisement
I guess if this is true we can forget about Jadon.

Why? We don't have GA boosters paying kids. If he took money from a UGA booster then UGA would go down more than Jadon as it would start the flow of information to the NCAA.

It's UGA, not the Harvard of the South
That's unprecedented. A coach, school, etc admitting a booster payed a recruit, something would have to be done. Key being a booster, that's a clear violation against the institution. A booster (even season ticket holders) can't even give a recruit a ride to an event.

On one hand, the crystal balls are in Miami's favor. On the other hand, this thread has exceeded the 30 page threshold. Mixed emotions
It’s crazy I tell people who can’t handle recruiting to not follow it I’m the biggest hypocrite rn

Advertisement
Why? We don't have GA boosters paying kids. If he took money from a UGA booster then UGA would go down more than Jadon as it would start the flow of information to the NCAA.

It’s the same situation as the FSU recruit, Kirby threatens a kid if He decommits, reports a rouge Georgia booster as giving him money. Kid gets screwed and booster is rogue and Ga didn’t know.

Let’s be honest Kirby wouldn’t do this but a threat would scare the kid, and he’s the top WR in the country I’m sure he’d try something

I believe the story and it’s vibes with what my FSU buddy (not Dontae just casual friend) mentioned to me. Just don’t understand the point of busting a local Ga booster? I guess self reporting him as being a rogue booster and ******** the kid?
Its a scare tactic. The would never bust a booster and lose those funds. Its like sexual harassment, the boss threatening to fire someone if they snitch, when in actuality if they gave proof to HR ain't **** happening.

I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. You can’t bury your head in the sand and ignore these tips. It’s like the posters on here that’s tried to convince themselves Jobe was coming even tho he was wearing Bama gloves / gear during his HS games.
Miami Central plays Cardinal Gibbons on August 25th. I'm personally going to see what this Kid is all about. He'll be facing Laurence Seymore a Cane Commit and my money is on Seymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its a scare tactic. The would never bust a booster and lose those funds. Its like sexual harassment, the boss threatening to fire someone if they snitch, when in actuality if they gave proof to HR ain't **** happening.

Exactly, it would never happen. What the NCAA needs to do is offer immunity to kids like this.

Think in the grand scheme of things of who gets in trouble. The booster did nothing illegal, he may get a campus ban but nothing comes from it (unless the source of funds were illegal or he was evading taxes), the school may get some type of investigation, but again this is different from what Nevin and even Reggie Bush or Tunsil, these kids are not enrolled, it is easier for a school to try to say "rogue booster" if for example say a GA booster, living in texas, pays a texas HS player to pick GA. The only one really punished is the kid. Likely blacklisted from some schools, potentially suspended and an already difficult and extremely competitive task (going to the NFL) just got that much more difficult.

I believe the story and it’s vibes with what my FSU buddy (not Dontae just casual friend) mentioned to me. Just don’t understand the point of busting a local Ga booster? I guess self reporting him as being a rogue booster and ******** the kid?

Makes zero sense.

Advertisement
Back