Kris Bogle

Advertisement
These kids get worse every year

Even our supposed lean that I can’t see going anywhere else mark Antony Richards does it too saying he won’t commit until February because that’s what Ahmmon did... lol these kids just love the recruiting process but it was **** of a lot easier with how the storm 18 class connected and got everyone board building relationships

Advertisement
**** sucks but this is why you don’t get too high or too low ... or if you don’t look at obvious signs .. downvote me but if Stevenson doesn’t go to paradise and goes to the ribbon thing at Georgia he’s not coming

I get it.

I don’t know where he ends up, but......

This guy is trolling the fūck out of you twits.

Grown men getting played like a fiddle by a 17 year old.

Ignore it.

He’s probably laughing at you fools right now....

Pay attention to his actions and then just let it ride...like men.

These kids are such pussies. I'm not even sure they be smashing hoes on UV's & OV's. Be trying to wife em & ****. Taking them for ice cream & getting butterflys over a kiss on the cheek type cats.

Advertisement
I’d be willing to bet if he does commmit to ville, that’s not where he ends up.

It would really be a flaky thing to do, so he wouldn’t stick. Just my 2 cents.

Louisville insider selling subscriptions. Even if you’re the biggest Canes pessimist, you don’t honestly believe he’s picking Louisville over Baga, Auburn and Tenn. Has he even visited Louisville before? If he does commit, it’s a huge troll job

Louisville insider selling subscriptions. Even if you’re the biggest Canes pessimist, you don’t honestly believe he’s picking Louisville over Baga, Auburn and Tenn. Has he even visited Louisville before? If he does commit, it’s a huge troll job

Exactly my thoughts

Advertisement
Louisville dropping bags now too.

Here comes a homer post but maybe it’s not a bad thing if he commits to them. Let UGA and Auburnand whoever negatively recruit the **** out of the Ville instead of us for a while.

Edit: I know he isn’t committing there.

My source at CG doesn't think he has it upstairs to be elite like his ranking. All these shenanigans for attention reinforce his opinion of the kid. How many of these kids really pan out that act like this? Not many. Again, he's $EC bound. Kid won't end up at Louisville even if he does commit in July.

I think it's just immaturity. He hasn't really gotten the same level of recognition as many of the other elite level players - the attention started after his MVP award at the Rivals 5 star camp. Then he visited half of the SEC and got some attention from Bama, etc. I think that's really all this is - he is enjoying the process. Just needs to be reigned in a bit and maybe the CG coach will do that. - IDK where he ends up. I think it will come down to Miami and Tennessee but who knows

Advertisement
I think it's just immaturity. He hasn't really gotten the same level of recognition as many of the other elite level players - the attention started after his MVP award at the Rivals 5 star camp. Then he visited half of the SEC and got some attention from Bama, etc. I think that's really all this is - he is enjoying the process. Just needs to be reigned in a bit and maybe the CG coach will do that. - IDK where he ends up. I think it will come down to Miami and Tennessee but who knows
The guy felt it was more than just immaturity.

I agree it’s definitely a maturity issue but isn’t it also a red flag as to the issues that this kid may have in college. How is he going to handle it when he is not starting as a freshmen? Doubt this type of behavior gets him a scholly offer from his dream school Bama.

I agree it’s definitely a maturity issue but isn’t it also a red flag as to the issues that this kid may have in college. How is he going to handle it when he is not starting as a freshmen? Doubt this type of behavior gets him a scholly offer from his dream school Bama.

He is a plan b on their board right now - got a guy ahead of him they think they are getting. I read through their threads last night.

Advertisement
Back