Kris Bogle

Well, he is going somewhere... Posted a pic within the hour in a car and the caption "Bye Florida"...

Advertisement
yea it aint worth following this dude's recruitment. Loves the attention too much and its gonna be a huge headache for months.

Advertisement
Idc where he goes, just want his name in the title fixed...

Advertisement
KHRIS BOGLE = TROLL KING LMFAOOOOO “One source close to Bogle told InsideTheVille that Bogle is seriously contemplating a commitment to the Cardinals. I’ve made a Crystal Ball pick for Louisville based upon intel heading the visit.” The man is a ******* genius

This kid is Derrick Hunter minus all the commitments. Highly doubt Miami gets him. Cam Williams, Weaver, Summerall, Harvey call it a day? Go into next year with 4 freshman, Garvin, Rousseau, and Patchan

I think we get him but I think we get him late. Just a feeling that he knows where he’s going but he’s gonna troll as much as possible from here to there. And if he knows where he’s going at this point I bet it’s us.

Advertisement
As a program we are way past the point for being taken hostage to take another recruits “package deal” where we always get shanked at the end ... I don’t want to play those games anymore i don’t care who the recruit is

Advertisement
Here's some bits from another interview with Curry today:

Curry, Morris and Bogle all went on official visits to Tennessee the weekend of April 21 to attend the Vols’ spring-ending Orange and White Game. Curry said he and Bogle now are hoping to “end up at the same school,” adding that it “would be awesome if it works out.”

“Oh, man, that’s like my brother,” Curry said of Bogle. “We’re both from down south. Football is important in our states. I’ve known Wanya Morris since, like, sophomore or freshman year — something like that. I forgot how we met, but we just knew each other. And on the official visit, we all just made a bond — like, a little brotherhood — and we just became close.
“But during the official was my first time meeting Khris, and ever since then, we never looked back. We got closer and closer, and we talk more than ever right now. We most likely will end up at the same school.”

Looks like his top two are Tennessee and Auburn.

Here's some bits from another interview with Curry today:

Curry, Morris and Bogle all went on official visits to Tennessee the weekend of April 21 to attend the Vols’ spring-ending Orange and White Game. Curry said he and Bogle now are hoping to “end up at the same school,” adding that it “would be awesome if it works out.”

“Oh, man, that’s like my brother,” Curry said of Bogle. “We’re both from down south. Football is important in our states. I’ve known Wanya Morris since, like, sophomore or freshman year — something like that. I forgot how we met, but we just knew each other. And on the official visit, we all just made a bond — like, a little brotherhood — and we just became close.
“But during the official was my first time meeting Khris, and ever since then, we never looked back. We got closer and closer, and we talk more than ever right now. We most likely will end up at the same school.”

Looks like his top two are Tennessee and Auburn.

That **** sound *** AF to be real.

Advertisement
Back