Kris Bogle

Wow - I'm flattered. Considering yesterday you told me that you wished I was thrown in Hydrochloric acid and dead, I will take this as a sign that our relationship is on the come up!

No, you can’t even get that right.

I told you to drink a gallon of hydrochloric acid.

Get to chugging....

Advertisement
If you put 2 and 2 together...I mean @caneballza uses a Bogle thread to trash his position coach. Surely knowing Bogle reads this.

All signs point to him being a troll...not to mention him trying to “out”, ie, rat out a Miami player.

Guys looking like a pure troll.

Wow - I'm flattered. Considering yesterday you told me that you wished I was thrown in Hydrochloric acid and dead, I will take this as a sign that our relationship is on the come up!

Unbelievable. Congratulations, you truly are insufferable! I mean - you are the one. Good job!

That boy gone. Pack this thread up.
He’ll change his mind after he see’s the ***** season Tennessee will have and we are in the ACC and National Title Hunt. All I hope is that they demolish The GayTurds if they play them.

That's the whole point. He should never be here in the first place. Miami is not a place where you "learn the ropes", it should be a place where you rise to the top after honing your skill. Shame on CMR for this sloppy hire.
I bet you’re a blast at parties.

If you put 2 and 2 together...I mean @caneballza uses a Bogle thread to trash his position coach. Surely knowing Bogle reads this.

He may be a troll...I don't know but real talk...You don't think anyone in Bogle's camp is comparing position coaches with regard to his top schools? Not a high school coach, mentor, parent, relative, even coaches at other schools that are recruiting against Miami.

Advertisement
Anyway...there's a new Bogle article out.

In the article....Bogle states that we have to take his friend Jalen Curry if we are going to get him. Kid says it's 100 percent they are going to school together.

"What if UM doesn’t have room for Curry, who’s had an on-again off-again Cane recruitment, at the end of the day? “They would have to take him,” Bogle said."

He may be a troll...I don't know but real talk...You don't think anyone in Bogle's camp is comparing position coaches with regard to his top schools? Not a high school coach, mentor, parent, relative, even coaches at other schools that are recruiting against Miami.

I honestly wouldn’t know what they’re doing or thinking. No clue at all.

I mean that’s who he would spend most of his time with, coaching wise. But as to what individual recruits and families are looking for, I can only guess.

The deal with Bogle is I don’t think anyone knows where he stands. Except maybe his own family.

EDIT: just saw your post about Curry. My initial gut reaction is if we like the kid, fine, but adults don’t need to be held to the whims of children. Honestly don’t like ultimatums from teenagers on how to run my business.

EDIT: just saw your post about Curry. My initial gut reaction is if we like the kid, fine, but adults don’t need to be held to the whims of children. Honestly don’t like ultimatums from teenagers on how to run my business.

Agreed...it's so strange. A WR from Texas is who he must go to school with? That kid Curry is pretty **** high on auburn which is where we keep hearing Bogle likes a lot.

In the article....Bogle states that we have to take his friend Jalen Curry if we are going to get him. Kid says it's 100 percent they are going to school together.

"What if UM doesn’t have room for Curry, who’s had an on-again off-again Cane recruitment, at the end of the day? “They would have to take him,” Bogle said."

Here's a clip from an Auburn board: " Jalen Curry says he's gonna release a top 5 Wednesday. My guess is it will include AU, LSU, OM, A&M and manybe FSU "

Advertisement
Advertisement

**** that! NEXT

Advertisement
These package deals NEVER work out.

I learned my lesson on that back when it was Damien Berry and Deonte Thompson and 100 more cases where the kids’ connection were much stronger than this instance. When it boils down to it, they will do what is best for them and if it’s the same school then cool, (rarely is) but if not then that all that talk goes out the window. JMO

Not buying this for one second. When this Curry kid commits to LSU out of nowhere in September we will point back to this and laugh.

Welp

Advertisement
Back