Kris Bogle

Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.
11-1, 12-0 season can change all that in the snap of a finger.

Advertisement
Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.
Source? Jesus, this fanbase sucks

I still think that the ‘19 class was just a bridge to ‘20. Just seems the focus is already on that class anyway. We’ll have more elite 2020 kids at Paradise than 2019. Might be nothing but my money has always been get what you get with this class since it isn’t that strong top to bottom and be the house on 2020.

I still think that the ‘19 class was just a bridge to ‘20. Just seems the focus is already on that class anyway. We’ll have more elite 2020 kids at Paradise than 2019. Might be nothing but my money has always been get what you get with this class since it isn’t that strong top to bottom and be the house on 2020.
Got to land our top guys, keep battling and don’t settle for anyone period

I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. You can’t bury your head in the sand and ignore these tips. It’s like the posters on here that’s tried to convince themselves Jobe was coming even tho he was wearing Bama gloves / gear during his HS games.

The guy mentioned Bama but said several other $EC teams, too. You can guess which others when I said I almost threw up in my mouth.

Advertisement

And the 20 class is a bridge to the 21 class...Lmao...wrong dude, we are swinging and missing on some top dudes...that's crootin, shït happens.

Advertisement
I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. You can’t bury your head in the sand and ignore these tips. It’s like the posters on here that’s tried to convince themselves Jobe was coming even tho he was wearing Bama gloves / gear during his HS games.

do they throw an A for Aquinas?

There’s one top target this cycle I’ve got inside info on and it’s Bogle. As deflating as it was for me to hear, it’s no better to post. I was ready to throw up in my mouth. Bogle is $EC bound. Kid likes UM but wants attention and then some. I’ll chime the guy if Bogle attends Paradise, but he was very convincing that he doesn’t see the kid at UM. The good news on that is he doesn’t see him as being elite.

Fishbein basically said the same thing a while back without calling the kid's name. I've pretty much crossed him off the list.

Advertisement

IDK about that. He is not even on their priority list of targets. (according to all their recruiting threads) They already have 20 commits and it looks like they may take as many as 26-28 this year. They supposedly have some guys "silently" committed that will go public this coming weekend - mainly lineman. I think if he ends up in the SEC it will be Tennessee since they seem to be the school giving him the most 'love'

From one of the Bama boards , top remaining "realistic" (Lol) targets: (they also have said that one of the commits is actually already dropped - some guy Chaney)

5* RB Trey Sanders
5* OC Clay Webb
5* OT Darnell Wright
5* DT Ishmael Sopsher
5* ILB Nakobe Dean
4* ILB Christian Harris
5* OLB Kayvon Thibodeaux
5* S/CB Daxton Hill
5* CB Akeem Dent

Last edited:
IDK about that. He is not even on their priority list of targets. (according to all their recruiting threads) They already have 20 commits and it looks like they may take as many as 26-28 this year. They supposedly have some guys "silently" committed that will go public this coming weekend - mainly lineman. I think if he ends up in the SEC it will be Tennessee since they seem to be the school giving him the most 'love'

From one of the Bama boards , top remaining "realistic" (Lol) targets: (they also have said that one of the commits is actually already dropped - some guy Chaney)

5* RB Trey Sanders
5* OC Clay Webb
5* OT Darnell Wright
5* DT Ishmael Sopsher
5* ILB Nakobe Dean
4* ILB Christian Harris
5* OLB Kayvon Thibodeaux
5* S/CB Daxton Hill
5* CB Akeem Dent

Good insight. I guess we’ll see. My view is that if Bama offers, that’s is where he should headed.

5* RB Trey Sanders
5* OC Clay Webb
5* OT Darnell Wright
5* DT Ishmael Sopsher
5* ILB Nakobe Dean
4* ILB Christian Harris
5* OLB Kayvon Thibodeaux
5* S/CB Daxton Hill
5* CB Akeem Dent

If they dropping Rashad Chaney then Simpson needs to go after him. Four star D tackle and on same team as Haselwood.

Advertisement
Its not even August...... Calm down theres so much time to go

Good insight. I guess we’ll see. My view is that if Bama offers, that’s is where he should headed.
When has a kid ever thrown up the A for Alabama? I literally can't name one time ive seen this. Are you sure he wasn't trolling because he saw a plane scheduled to Atlanta and it popped in his mind?

I’ve always felt it was Bama or us (just a feeling no sauce). Tennessee gives him a ton of attention but just don’t see him there. Bags talk but so does their **** record.

When has a kid ever thrown up the A for Alabama? I literally can't name one time ive seen this. Are you sure he wasn't trolling because he saw a plane scheduled to Atlanta and it popped in his mind?

Saw it posted it on this site. Two people throwing up the U (Couch and another STA). I'm sure that someone more resourceful than myself can find it for you.

Advertisement
Back