Kris Bogle

Ed Oliver is the best dt in the country and he’s undersized, Aaron Donald is the best dt in the nfl and he’s undersized.

And 2 nesta is not undersized he’s 6’2 305 with an impressive build and not much fat
Nesta is not 6'2, 6'1 if he is lucky.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nesta as much as the next Cane fan, but he was not a priority recruit for the big boys and we did not have to recruit against the nonsense we will with Bogle.

Advertisement

Don't get me wrong, I love Nesta as much as the next Cane fan, but he was not a priority recruit for the big boys and we did not have to recruit against the nonsense we will with Bogle.
Yeah ok lol
Hes just as tall as Campbell, chatfield who are legit 6’2

When they show me they can land 5star DEs and DBs I will then expect it.

Since 2003 (when I started following recruiting) we have only landed 1 5star DE Chad Thomas (Bailey was a high 4star) and 2 5star DBs in Kenny Phillips and Tracey Howard, and Howard never should have been rated a 5star (no elite size, speed, physicality or coverage) IMO Artie Burns was more of a 5star recruit with his size and speed combo than Howard.

So excuse me if my reality offends you sunshine pumpers.

Go ahead and call me a ***** for not having my head in the sand when it comes to these kids and what we really have to recruit against.
Since 2003 we have been bad. Now we are winning. Things change.

Advertisement
And I don’t want no one To get the wrong impression. I’m not tryna hate. I admire and appreciate and love everyone on this board even if your just some weirdo behind a computer screen. Following the recruiting part of this **** takes guts. We get attached and then we get let down and it almost feels personal. But we are the ones who’s understand that this is where champions are built and not those **** poor are fans who automatically expect results on the field. With that being said I just hate all the negativity while other boards for other teams are so positive.

That’s funny you say jobe was a 5 star talent, (he wasn’t) nesta was actually rated higher than him but he didn’t get that same designation you gave jobe though lol. We got the #2 dt in the country f_ck a 5 star designation. The only 5 star in the country last cycle josh belk already transferred out of clemson
Nesta is better than Belk.... we got the best defensive tackle in the country last season.

Maybe the big dogs never publicly came after Nesta because they knew he wasn’t after bags and it meant more to him to be loyal to the staff that identified and showed him love from the get go and stay home. And that it’d be wasting time recruiting him. To say we didn’t swat big boys away for Nesta is asinine homie.

Advertisement
This guy came on his board to spread his ***** *** behaviors. You go on any other board even 4-7 Gators and they always confident af! You gotta b confident in your team and ur staff i hate this “oh bags welp we are ****ed” mentality. I hate that we got some ***** made *** fans.
Sick of that sh*t too man, tf are they here for?

I'm here following recruiting just like you sunshine pumpers.

I fully support Richt and love the staff.

But I'm not just going to act like we are going to land some kids when there are obvious signs that they are very interested in the teams that just so happen to be dropping the biggest bag$.

Why would I get my hopes up for kids that look like they will end up elsewhere?

Many folks on here did that last cycle following trolls like DSJ.

I saw through that **** and only felt we had a good shot at Campbell up until the last month or so before NSD, then it seemed to be all UGA.

Now do I wish that I got all jacked up to land Campbell and Surtain (never cared much for Chattfield) only to have a huge let down like a bunch of the "positive fans" on here?

No, so why would I do that this cycle with Bogle and Stevenson?

Been following this too long for that ****.

Our only shot is if these kids aren't on the take and if we get crazy out of the box (with in the rules) ideas to recruit them like we did with Storm18 showing up to Stevenson's game.

We need to really turn up the heat with stuff like that and make these kids feel that they need to stay home.

And if they sign (not just verbal commit) with us I will be the first guy on here asking for a plate of crow to eat.

Idk man some guys act like it’s the end of the world if a kid chooses bags ... like for real affects their day if it’s too much for you don’t follow recruiting lol and don’t be pessimistic about it just take of the canes clout glasses and look at it from a neutral perspective so you’re not caught out of left field

Advertisement
Solomon’s mom just posted another one for “canes family” it’s Bogle throwing up the U with his trophy from the 5 star challenge for best DL. Let the speculation begin. This won’t end for a very long time so no need to read into every moment of this kids recruitment.

Advertisement
That’s funny you say jobe was a 5 star talent, (he wasn’t) nesta was actually rated higher than him but he didn’t get that same designation you gave jobe though lol. We got the #2 dt in the country f_ck a 5 star designation. The only 5 star in the country last cycle josh belk already transferred out of clemson

The ratings are crazy some times Nesta was rated way lower than his backup in the All American game yet he started over him and was dominant. Even after the game was over and the re calibrated the rankings he was still ranked lower than that dude. Crazy....

The ratings are crazy some times Nesta was rated way lower than his backup in the All American game yet he started over him and was dominant. Even after the game was over and the re calibrated the rankings he was still ranked lower than that dude. Crazy....
politics

Don't get too excited
Lol. Throws down an “A” : He’s gone! Bama dropped bags. We can’t recruit against the $EC

Throws up the U : It doesn’t mean anything.

I don’t know if sports cuck is in the urban dictionary, but it should be.

Bag game works where you have to show some recipricol interest too.

Brooklyndee has already told you that guys like Lingard, Hightower, Frierson, Hall etc...turned down lots of benefits to sign with Miami.

You have blue chippers like Nesta, Brevin, Pope, etc...

Bama and UGA would love to have those cats on their roster Believe that.

Advertisement
Back