Kris Bogle

Advertisement
meh, I’m not concerned. I just automatically assume even if there a little bit of drama, they’re gone. If they end up signing, then I’m pleasantly surprised. My rule is drama = gone

Sad we can't have the same philosophy on the board.

Guys like Tetratard would be removed with the quickness.

Advertisement
meh, I’m not concerned. I just automatically assume even if there a little bit of drama, they’re gone. If they end up signing, then I’m pleasantly surprised. My rule is drama = gone
I mean There was drama with a few of the kids that was committed last cycle that ended up signing with miami
Frierson being one with uga
Mark pope semi decommitting saying he wanted to open up his options in recruiting and flirted with uf for a while
Nesta with uf in late summer and right up to nsd and another school Ohio state.

Advertisement
I mean There was drama with a few of the kids that was committed last cycle that ended up signing with miami
Frierson being one with uga
Mark pope semi decommitting saying he wanted to open up his options in recruiting and flirted with uf for a while
Nesta with uf in late summer and right up to nsd and another school Ohio state.

Whatever you say.

Some of those examples were manufactured drama. Who cares.

The Douchbaggery of this comment could wash out a whales ******...
Please look up the word hyperbole.
All the kids that picked bama ole miss etc.. over UM and said they really cared about academics and then majored in business had no clue or never cared about academics.
But if that imagery helps you go right ahead.

Advertisement
This man just tweeted that his dream school is Texas. Seriously..... ******* Texas. I’m officially done with recruiting man. I’ll see y’all in he season and I’ll check in on signing day. SMH these kids are really on something these days.

this kid is nothing but games why even worry about him
That’s the things. All these kids playing mad games rn. It’s getting me heated af! There’s a million athletes who never get this opportunity and all they do is act like drama queen bruh. It’s like them stars go to their heads. No humility whatsoever just straight games.

Advertisement
This man just tweeted that his dream school is Texas. Seriously..... ******* Texas. I’m officially done with recruiting man. I’ll see y’all in he season and I’ll check in on signing day. SMH these kids are really on something these days.

Lmaoooooooooooo recruiting isn’t for the weak. I saw that and just kept scrolling. It’s May kid got to get attention somehow.

Let's look at the bright side of that - whenever we are the "dream school" like he called Texas, never seems to work out for us! Maybe that's karma for that phrase!

LOL kid named USC Trojans dream school before

Attachments

• D735803B-04F1-474D-A4E8-A0241C4F19B0.png
    D735803B-04F1-474D-A4E8-A0241C4F19B0.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 156
Advertisement
Back