Kris Bogle

No. You’re trying to pass off your opinion as fact. It’s what you always do. You never present evidence, just your opinion. And, then you get emotional when asked to do so - and you still don’t provide it. It’s just never logical.

And, you won’t read me say UM isn’t a good school; it’s a great school. So are the others, and some are better.

Georgia sure isn’t one of the better ones. Neither are any of the schools Miami normally recruits against. Not if you’re talking about academics and respect from employers.

Unless it’s Duke, UNC, or a few others, Miami is their best option from an academic perspective.

But go ahead and keep running our school down.

Guys like you are insidious on this site. Dry snitching against our own program in the name of “fairness”... and you’re not even right.

Advertisement
I don’t doubt that a UM player in SFL has options, but so does a UGA football player in the metro Atlanta area. Plus, there are more Fortune 500 companies with UGA grads. We’ll have to agree to disagree, especially when that same “vibrant alumni” won’t even pony up for an IPF...

Again, you’re trying to pass off your opinion as fact. At least I found some source, where’s yours that isn’t some deluded message board crybaby. It is what it is.
What team are you a fan of?

It is clearly not Miami

Not once have I run Miami down, but you don’t trade in the truth so no surprise there.

There are many schools where Miami would not be the best option from an academic perspective. Duke is well above Miami; not even the same cohort.

Of course you’re running Miami down.

You’ve been doing it for the last couple of pages. Just because it’s not overt, doesn’t mean you’re not getting your devious little shots in. You must think people that read this are stupid.

You’re just trying to bring the school down in the name of “fairness”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anybody that equates UGA to Miami academically is either a troll or just plain lying.
True. 100% facts. But we're also engaged in a delusion if we think most of these guys come to play school.

Your typical 5* baller croot is a future exercise science, general studies, "interdisciplinary," or kinesiology major. These guys for real are majoring in making the League in 3 years and really dgaf what US News has to say.

True. 100% facts. But we're also engaged in a delusion if we think most of these guys come to play school.

Your typical 5* baller croot is a future exercise science, general studies, "interdisciplinary," or kinesiology major. These guys for real are majoring in making the League in 3 years and really dgaf what US News has to say.

Yea, mostly true. There’s a few that care, though.

Also, sometimes those guys don’t make the league. They get injured or shlt happens. That’s when your degree can help.

Living down here, and knowing several ex Canes that are business professionals, and some of them even did play in the league, I can tell you, that they changed, and they got smart, they put on the shirt and tie, they drive the company car and they are living good lives.

Advertisement
Yea, mostly true. There’s a few that care, though.
For every Berrios there's 10 Jon Fords. The game is what it is. The overwhelming majority of D1 athletes at top 50 universities would never be admitted if they were in wheelchairs during high school. Both men and women Revenue and nonrevenue. People with special talents contribute in other ways for the most part

For every Berrios there's 10 Jon Fords. The game is what it is. The overwhelming majority of D1 athletes at top 50 universities would never be admitted if they were in wheelchairs during high school. Both men and women Revenue and nonrevenue. People with special talents contribute in other ways for the most part

I agree. But once they’re in, if things don’t work out athletically the world can still be their oyster if they put in the work academically. They don’t have to give up on a getting a degree and getting a job with that degree and changing a generation of descendants.

john ford?
really?
Yeah. Ford almost didn't qualify out of high school. If you struggle getting a 2.0 and 17 ACT out of high school the admissions committee at UM, UF, FSU, FAU, Nova Southeastern, Barry, Lynn whoever probably isn't going to let you in as a regular student without exceptional circumstances.

And that is not atypical. If you honest to God think that 95% of our football team, UF, Michigan, Cal, Ohio State, pick your top 50 U would be admitted as regular students or are even capable of passing a legit stem major on their own you're mistaken

Advertisement
I won’t count what you did a post, it’s actually a cry for help. You didn’t provide a single fact.

University of Florida is the highest ranked school in the State of Florida, not Miami. That invalidated everything you wrote after.

You probably don’t realize it but you proved MY point about Miami’s facilities. UGA is better...by a lot.

Post with less emotion, or log out.

Miami is 46th in the country and UF is 42

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-miami-1536

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-florida-1535

My lord what a huge disparity!! WOW

Lets see Georgia

54th

Go figure

Well, just for the record, any science program at Miami is not easy - that includes the exercise science and kinesiology majors. Not saying football guys cant major in those but they are not the easiest way through. More likely criminal justice, sociology, general studies but definitely NOT anything with science. And btw, there are many very good students on our football team. A number of the guys are in the business school and take classes with everyone else. My son has been in class numerous times with a few of them. They work hard. Everyone is different.

I won’t disagree with you, but I NEVER thought he was coming to Miami. If anything UGA changed his mind from Clemson, OSU, Bama, TN...anywhere. Surtain, too. That last weekend was nothing more than a Rumph pity visit.

His cousin would disagree with you that Miami wasn’t in it. According to him, we were leading for most of the process. I believe Brooklyn said we looked real good at one point too. Either way, bags won and we lost. **** them both.

Advertisement
I thought this was a thread about Kris Bogle. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back