Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don't get it as a DE prospect and especially at top DE prospect how do you not like our situation going forward at Miami at the position regarding early playing time

Rodney Garner ,the defensive line coach for Auburn,is well known among SEC coaches of bidding up the price for players he wants.There is no doubt he will be offering cash to Bogle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If people don’t think TC and/or family took incentives to go to UGA I don’t know what to tell you.

There was no reason to go to UGA. He has always favored Miami, it’s close, his relationship with Rumph, Miami is on the rise, it wouldn’t cost his family anything to come to home games(UGA boosters probably covering costs for them to travel to games), Miami’s put out a crap ton more DBs than UGA, Miami has a better education, Miami > Athens,etc....

All about that cash

I just don't get it as a DE prospect and especially at top DE prospect how do you not like our situation going forward at Miami at the position regarding early playing time

He does like the situation and early playing time (if earned). I can tell you that the Gibbons family has been preaching that a little bit of money now, isnt near the amount possible if he goes to the right place for him to develop and mature - as opposed to the highest bidder. I know Miami has been burned lately by the local Broward kids, but this one just seems a little different. He's stayed at Gibbons even though the prospects of a state title and more fame and publicity that other schools can offer him, and yest he has never wavered.

Rodney Garner ,the defensive line coach for Auburn,is well known among SEC coaches of bidding up the price for players he wants.There is no doubt he will be offering cash to Bogle.

If Bogle is interested in playing the game then how can we compete with that? We can't. So frustrating.

I know you didn't say this so I'm not putting words in your mouth, but if anyone thinks that only Auburn is going to include bags as part of their pitch to him, they're straight out of their minds.

Auburn is just the latest team to join the bag race. The kid has already been to Tennessee on an official. Pruitt cut his teeth under Saban and Kirby, you think Tennessee isn't jumping right into the game now that he's there?

Advertisement
Back