Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Taggert was ripping it at Oregon the reason I know this is because when Jimbo left i would peak at there foruma and they had a savage class coming in. Taggert was great on the trail up there at Oregon and Oregon never really recruits that well ever.

Huh Oregon had a Top 25 class every year since Chip Kelly was there

Man I hope you are right.

I don't live down in South Florida any longer, but what I've heard is that it's a free for all, in regards to players leaving whenever they want, and going to whatever school they chose.
Khris has stayed at Gibbons despite numerous offers to go else where. He's been a wonderful young man in the class room as well off the field. He just seems to fit in with the culture at Miami.
Now things do change, and yes, he might visit some where and decide that's the best place for him, but I wouldn't put to much into him not committing now.
Also Gibbons has a new basketball coach, and he's a very good player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Taggert was ripping it at Oregon the reason I know this is because when Jimbo left i would peak at there foruma and they had a savage class coming in. Taggert was great on the trail up there at Oregon and Oregon never really recruits that well ever.
I think taggart can recruit but at the same time you're giving him a lot of credit that isn't even validated. He hasnt really recruited a class of his own since being at a power 5.
Its easy to sell the product when nobody seen the product. He's on recruited for 2 months at both Oregon and FSU. Him being an elite recruiter is unwarranted.

Advertisement
Back