Kris Bogle

Advertisement
the people who are saying taggart can't recruit are crazy. he had a top 5 class at oregon last year before he left, which included several 4 star kids from florida (warren thompson, malcolm lamar). he closed out FSU's class really well, including beating us out heads up for several kids we wanted.

we'll see how it goes on the field for them but their recruiting had gotten really stale under jimbo and it was allowing us to feast. taggart is going to rejuvenate it. it is what it is.
giphy.gif

the people who are saying taggart can't recruit are crazy. he had a top 5 class at oregon last year before he left, which included several 4 star kids from florida (warren thompson, malcolm lamar). he closed out FSU's class really well, including beating us out heads up for several kids we wanted.

we'll see how it goes on the field for them but their recruiting had gotten really stale under jimbo and it was allowing us to feast. taggart is going to rejuvenate it. it is what it is.
Jimbo Fishers last 4 recruiting classes at fsu finished in the top 6 nationally according to 247.

Advertisement

Stale? Not really.

Nole fans must be feeding the world fake news.

The last five years at FSU Jimbo had top 5 classes.

This isn't an opinion. It is a fact.

Taggert was ripping it at Oregon the reason I know this is because when Jimbo left i would peak at there foruma and they had a savage class coming in. Taggert was great on the trail up there at Oregon and Oregon never really recruits that well ever.

Taggert was ripping it at Oregon the reason I know this is because when Jimbo left i would peak at there foruma and they had a savage class coming in. Taggert was great on the trail up there at Oregon and Oregon never really recruits that well ever.
He can recruit but that doesn’t mean FSU wasn’t recruiting at an elite level in the years prior.they clearly were

Advertisement
He can recruit but that doesn’t mean FSU wasn’t recruiting at an elite level in the years prior.they clearly were
yea they werbut we will see if he gets the right guys cuz Jimbo had the sauce early but stopped going at sfla hard after the title they won, weird he did that but he got his targets most of the time and closed a problem we have till this day. I have no clue how Taggert closes but we will see this year if we go head up with them for sfla kids.

Development is a bigger part of the equation. Jimbo did not know how to develop the 5 Star. Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer at UF, and Les Miles did not know how to consistently develop a team of 5 Stars once they got them consistently. These kids ran the programs to their detriment. The 3 year plan with no work is bad for business for everyone. Saban and to a certain extent Meyer at OSU, do not let the 5 Stars run the programs.

Bogle does not want to stay in south florida.. Somebody has brainwashed him into thinking he will get in trouble down here. I think his heart is a cane but idk .... I guess he doesnt want to put on for his city................I dont understand how he can grow up a hurricane and not want to be one......these kids these days have no pride...its sad very sad.. oh well.

No idea whether this is true or not but it does make sense given that he hasn't committed yet. If he was a true die hard Cane, he would have committed already in my view.

Advertisement
Bogle does not want to stay in south florida.. Somebody has brainwashed him into thinking he will get in trouble down here. I think his heart is a cane but idk .... I guess he doesnt want to put on for his city................I dont understand how he can grow up a hurricane and not want to be one......these kids these days have no pride...its sad very sad.. oh well.
Where did you hear this?

No idea whether this is true or not but it does make sense given that he hasn't committed yet. If he was a true die hard Cane, he would have committed already in my view.

with out coming off disrespectful, you dont undestand the Gibbons atmosphere. Ive mentioned before that he will not make a decesion until he is 100% sure where he wants to go. This is for all of Gibbons prospects in any sport. Just bc he hasnt commited in the time people want him to, doesnt mean he is not intersted.
Hes a great kid, not an attention ***** at all, but like all of us at that age, we have a hard time telling anyone no. Hes coming to miami, hes gonna go everywhere and say everything..but at the end of the day hes playing at miami

Advertisement
We got plenty enough WDE. We need SDEs.

In 2019 we'll have Patchan, Rousseau, and Garvin, all under 250lbs. Plus Williams and hopefully Harris, both skinny guys who will be edge rushers. That's 5 DEs lined up for 2019 that will all be small and play WDE.

We need Chad Thomas types who are stout against the run and set the edge. 260-270lbs. Ingraham will hopefully be the next DE commit he already has great size. Bethel will play some SDE for us in 2019 as well. I think we still need a 4th DE, a big body type. Either a JUCO SDE or a kid like maybe Quashon Fuller who has great DE tape.

This is my ideal DE class in 2019:

Williams, Harris, Ingraham, and Fuller.

This class will result in this DE depth chart for 2019:

WDE: SR Patchan, JR Garvin, SO Rousseau, FR Williams, and FR Harris
SDE: SR Bethel, FR Fuller, and FR Ingraham
Neither garvin or patch is under 250...

with out coming off disrespectful, you dont undestand the Gibbons atmosphere. Ive mentioned before that he will not make a decesion until he is 100% sure where he wants to go. This is for all of Gibbons prospects in any sport. Just bc he hasnt commited in the time people want him to, doesnt mean he is not intersted.
Hes a great kid, not an attention ***** at all, but like all of us at that age, we have a hard time telling anyone no. Hes coming to miami, hes gonna go everywhere and say everything..but at the end of the day hes playing at miami
Man I hope you are right.

Advertisement
Back