Kris Bogle

Taggart is a beast on that trail and if you can’t see it you’re fooling yourself. But over the years, we’ve been the kings of early starts when it comes to rankings, then plummeting when those on the field results are seen(or not seen I should say). Of course there are instances where a coach could go 8-5 and pull in a top 5 class, but I just don’t see it happening in this state especially at the moment when we’re clearly on the rise and other schools such as Clemson or bama plucking who they want here and there. You heard it here first, they will have a top 10-12 class simply cause it’s fsu, but our class will be better and we will win these head to head battles because we’re going to be right back in Charlotte playing Clemson with another shot at a playoff. These front running *** kids won’t ignore that, we’ve been on the other side of this too often.
Guess I’m fooling myself. I don’t see it.

Advertisement
Taggart is a beast on that trail and if you can’t see it you’re fooling yourself. But over the years, we’ve been the kings of early starts when it comes to rankings, then plummeting when those on the field results are seen(or not seen I should say). Of course there are instances where a coach could go 8-5 and pull in a top 5 class, but I just don’t see it happening in this state especially at the moment when we’re clearly on the rise and other schools such as Clemson or bama plucking who they want here and there. You heard it here first, they will have a top 10-12 class simply cause it’s fsu, but our class will be better and we will win these head to head battles because we’re going to be right back in Charlotte playing Clemson with another shot at a playoff. These front running *** kids won’t ignore that, we’ve been on the other side of this too often.

Taggart's garbage.

FSU is going to get the “big names” b/c:

1. Their academic requirement is not like ours
2. It’s a town where kids can get away w dang near anything

W that being said, they gotta whole lotta hyped players that failed miserably. Nothing can compare to a guy’s character, love for the game, and coaching. We got 5 b/c of that. And we dominated the NFL b/c of that. idgaf who they bring in. As long as we get our targets, I’m Gucci.

Willie put 12 players in the draft over 6 years at WKU and USF, with 10 coming from USF because SoFla players wake up draft good. For comparison Al Golden had 6 in 4 yes at Temple. He’s very overrated as a recruiter. Stop the lies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that the 2018 draft is over, I started looking at the players seeking to be Undrafted Free Agents. Here is a sample of the recruiting Busts from FSU this year. All these kids were in either in ESPNs or 247s Top 300.

Matthew Thomas 5 Star #6
Ermon Lane 5 Star #22
Ryan Green 4 Star #30
Tarvarus McFadden 4 Star #47
Jacob Pugh 4 Star #110
Ro'Derrick Hoskins 4 Star #168
Trey Marshall. 4 Star #179

Now that the 2018 draft is over, I started looking at the players seeking to be Undrafted Free Agents. Here is a sample of the recruiting Busts from FSU this year. All these kids were in either in ESPNs or 247s Top 300.

Matthew Thomas 5 Star #6
Ermon Lane 5 Star #22
Ryan Green 4 Star #30
Jacob Pugh 4 Star #110

I would have taken them. Under Richt some would have blossomed. FSU is.a cancerous environment right now.

Lol that list there should be given to every single kid considering FSU. They got undrafted under a much better coach in fisher..what do you think the real life steve urkel is gonna do??

What an abortion of a program that is to have that many top kids flop

Advertisement
After the last 2 years, need to take as many DE who want to come.

We got plenty enough WDE. We need SDEs.

In 2019 we'll have Patchan, Rousseau, and Garvin, all under 250lbs. Plus Williams and hopefully Harris, both skinny guys who will be edge rushers. That's 5 DEs lined up for 2019 that will all be small and play WDE.

We need Chad Thomas types who are stout against the run and set the edge. 260-270lbs. Ingraham will hopefully be the next DE commit he already has great size. Bethel will play some SDE for us in 2019 as well. I think we still need a 4th DE, a big body type. Either a JUCO SDE or a kid like maybe Quashon Fuller who has great DE tape.

This is my ideal DE class in 2019:

Williams, Harris, Ingraham, and Fuller.

This class will result in this DE depth chart for 2019:

WDE: SR Patchan, JR Garvin, SO Rousseau, FR Williams, and FR Harris
SDE: SR Bethel, FR Fuller, and FR Ingraham

the people who are saying taggart can't recruit are crazy. he had a top 5 class at oregon last year before he left, which included several 4 star kids from florida (warren thompson, malcolm lamar). he closed out FSU's class really well, including beating us out heads up for several kids we wanted.

we'll see how it goes on the field for them but their recruiting had gotten really stale under jimbo and it was allowing us to feast. taggart is going to rejuvenate it. it is what it is.

Seminoles claim Bogle tried to commit to them during their scrimmage but they told him to wait. I think that's just some b.s. that they made up.

Do you have source you can identify for this or a quote you can post that shows this purported “Seminoles claim?”

Advertisement
We got plenty enough WDE. We need SDEs.

In 2019 we'll have Patchan, Rousseau, and Garvin, all under 250lbs. Plus Williams and hopefully Harris, both skinny guys who will be edge rushers. That's 5 DEs lined up for 2019 that will all be small and play WDE.

We need Chad Thomas types who are stout against the run and set the edge. 260-270lbs. Ingraham will hopefully be the next DE commit he already has great size. Bethel will play some SDE for us in 2019 as well. I think we still need a 4th DE, a big body type. Either a JUCO SDE or a kid like maybe Quashon Fuller who has great DE tape.

This is my ideal DE class in 2019:

Williams, Harris, Ingraham, and Fuller.

This class will result in this DE depth chart for 2019:

WDE: SR Patchan, JR Garvin, SO Rousseau, FR Williams, and FR Harris
SDE: SR Bethel, FR Fuller, and FR Ingraham

In 18 months, I doubt those three guys are under 250 lbs. Most 19-20 year-olds put on weight pretty quickly, though obviously every individual is different. That said, I don't disagree that we need to add a guy that is more of a SDE (assuming we get Williams and Harris). However, I'm not sure Ingraham and Fuller are the ideal guys. Both are about 270 lbs right now, so you've got to figure they are being recruited as DTs (though they might be able to play some DE as Freshman before they move).

Matthew Thomas 5 Star #6
Ermon Lane 5 Star #22
Ryan Green 4 Star #30
Jacob Pugh 4 Star #110

Josh Sweat was drafted, but they were calling for him to be the next Clowney. Not so much.

Advertisement
Back