Krazy’s Korner: Very likely we lose to Michigan State + Game 1 Thoughts

Advertisement
I’m not saying we will lose, but I watched the condensed Michigan State game and they look like a totally different team.

About 3 deep at WR & a transfer running back from Wake that are all super fast and explosive. QB looked competent, can run it and throw it.

The defense was hard to get a feel for by watching a condensed game that didn’t feature a lot of offense from NW.

To be clear, we should handle them with ease. But this team was ranked in the 90s in some power ratings before the season. I saw a team that should probably be in the 50s.

Fsu is no longer incompetent, other than their ol. They are definitely improved, and I honestly can’t see king making the deep throws that coan made last night
They didn't look bad against NC last year as well. Give them another game or two. ;)

Advertisement
I’m not saying we will lose, but I watched the condensed Michigan State game and they look like a totally different team.

About 3 deep at WR & a transfer running back from Wake that are all super fast and explosive. QB looked competent, can run it and throw it.

The defense was hard to get a feel for by watching a condensed game that didn’t feature a lot of offense from NW.

To be clear, we should handle them with ease. But this team was ranked in the 90s in some power ratings before the season. I saw a team that should probably be in the 50s.
They brought in 20 portal transfers. This is a different team from last year. We have to stop the run or we will get smashed.

Advertisement
Just seeing this but KrazyKane with some not so crazy takes in this one. Lol at MSU being a sure win. What tf have ya’ll been watching under Diaz’s tenure?
We're home for MSU at Noon. I like our chances against MSU. V. Tach, FSU, UNC, Pitt, & and Virginia are the games I suspect we'll have to worry about.

Basing MSU off of one game against NW is a mistake in my opinion. I believe in this team. I have a ton of stock bought into this season. Hopefully they prove me right. Lol

Advertisement
We’re not losing to Michigan State you loon. We were bad but we’re not THAT bad.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Advertisement
Good call, brother.

Sometimes, I let my inner fan believe we can't possibly be as bad as we are. I don't want to be a mope ALL of the time.

Then **** like this happens, at home...last week's dog fight against App State...the FIU game, the LaTech game...

and I really just need to go back to the old me and mope all the **** time because a zebra can't change its stripes and a bum can't help not be a completely worthless bum at all times. Manny Diaz is your scumbag, oxy popping family member that keeps coming around and robbing you for cash to buy more drugs. Gotta stop giving him the benefit of the doubt that he won't be a complete piece of **** this time because he's going to be a complete piece of **** this time and you really just want him to OD and be done with him.

Advertisement
Back