Krazy’s Korner: Very likely we lose to Michigan State + Game 1 Thoughts

Advertisement
This board is insufferable. See how we play against App State and Michigan State before writing an obituary for this season. After yesterday’s slate of games, it’s obvious Bama is miles above everyone else right now. We’re not close to elite, we can’t measure ourselves against the literal gods of college football. If we **** the bed next week or against Michigan State then hit the panic button.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no empirical evidenced to suggest they can do that.
l2JhpkaCMuLcQs09O.gif

however...

Screenshot_20210905-141058_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
We can lose to any team on the schedule, Manny lost to FIU not that long ago.

10-2 is still very much on the table though, we SHOULD win every game left on the schedule from a talent standpoint. And that's not doing anything funny with defining talent, just looking at the ratings of the people recruited. But that has largely been the case for a decade now and we always manage to **** something up.

Using korner with a k doesn't mean you aren't trademarking my gimmick friend . Cribbys comer demands this title be edited or my lawyers will be stepping in.

Advertisement
Can we all agree on this one thing... If Manny loses to FSU this year, he must be fired. After being tarred and feathered and left taped to the goalpost in Tallahassee.
Fsu is no longer incompetent, other than their ol. They are definitely improved, and I honestly can’t see king making the deep throws that coan made last night

5 gets Manny fired. 4 won’t
Luckily that’s exactly what I called this season. 7-5 and with our yearly bowl loss in some podunk bowl the kids have no interest in playing in that gives us 7-6 in year ******* 3! That equals bye bye manure and flake. 👍😃

We will beat App state and Mich St….. y’all really thought we would keep close with Bama? We lucky this ish wasnt Golden vs Clemson bad
You know it could have been D. Saban pulled the dogs off after it was clear we were beaten up. That’s something Dabo never does.

Advertisement
Back