Krazy’s Eye In The Sky

How do we feel about Jake Lichtenstein returning for a 7th year?

Advertisement
I see the board is crying over Darrell Jackson hitting the Portal..

my reaction…

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Advertisement
With Knighton, Stanley, Franklin gone and Chaney/Citizen injured, I just don't see how you don't move Brashard Smith to RB this spring if we're still fielding a team.

Advertisement
With Knighton, Stanley, Franklin gone and Chaney/Citizen injured, I just don't see how you don't move Brashard Smith to RB this spring if we're still fielding a team.

Brashard Smith in a utility (rb and wr ) role would be perfect for his skill set. But I’m sure we’ll get another RB in the portal.

Getting rid of JAGs is a net positive.
AA285682-5167-43F5-A784-6A684150330E.gif

Advertisement
Why does it feel like Gattis will return as OC
It has felt that way for a week or so now, Gattis has been out here actively recruiting for us and I just don’t see why a coach who was getting fired would do that or why Mario would even want that? Why would Mario send out someone he’s firing to recruit? That like negative recruiting, Mario can just go out and tell recruits we’re bringing in a new modern OC and etc which would likely help with recruiting.

Hello Maudes,
Not sure what I did to get into Purgatory. Please let me know. Sorry for whatever it is, I never mean anything nasty. I do post some drunk threads once in a while and joke. I beleive it had to be my thread on the Michigan transfer and joking with CIS board. Sorry for that, what was wrong with it?
I will try harder.
Thanks,
Troy Skiles
I second that

Advertisement
Yep aside from those interceptions, James had identical stats as Kam with a bad shoulder.
Aside from those interceptions....... Dawg..... Lmao that's like probably the biggest difference maker in stats for a DB. So again, definitely not identical.

Aside from those interceptions....... Dawg..... Lmao that's like probably the biggest difference maker in stats for a DB. So again, definitely not identical.

Before that 3 int game… the same ones *****ing about James Williams all season said the same thing about Kam Kinchens. Some fluke INTs in one game don’t equate to being a great safety.

Advertisement
Back