Krazy’s Eye In The Sky

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
This will be the thread where we discuss all topics being discussed on eye in the sky.

First topic: James Williams and discussing how much of a ****** @Mklein13 and @Coach Macho are for hating on a player with the same stats they’re praising Kam Kinchens over

GTFOH GOSSIPING *** HEAUXS!!

571C6B91-5524-49BB-B780-54F64FD1427D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I would like to be the purgatory forum priestess.

I’m here to help reform the inmates and help you get back to the main boards again.

Feel free to start a confessional thread individually so I can help each of you find the path of righteousness.
You’re perfect for it.

I have a great idea as I was just saying this to someone and haven’t shared it with the other Maude’s as I wing this shît as I go. lol. I am going to dm them and then we’ll get with you on it if they’re good and you like it.

This is the confessional thread but we want to tie it into something more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re perfect for it.

I have a great idea as I was just saying this to someone and haven’t shared it with the other Maude’s as I wing this shît as I go. lol. I am going to dm them and then we’ll get with you on it if they’re good and you like it.

This is the confessional thread but we want to tie it into something more.

Yes please.

In fact, this can be a primer for all other board rehabs and even potential development one day into my massive, portal dream.

Yes please.

In fact, this can be a primer for all other board rehabs and even potential development one day into my massive, portal dream.
We’ll dm you. It’s more than just rehab. Your powers will be immense and you’ll rule an important roost.

They better act as you suggest to them.

Advertisement
I would like to be the purgatory forum priestess.

I’m here to help reform the inmates and help you get back to the main boards again.

Feel free to start a confessional thread individually so I can help each of you find the path of righteousness.

Can you and me have some alone time in the sacristy?

:)

Advertisement
What was the first Miami game you remember?

Mine's was a night game in 1986 or 1987 but have never been able to pinpoint exactly who our opponent was. Was like 5 y/o.

1988 was the first full season I can clearly remember, although I recall being psyched that we beat OU in the OBC on Jan 1 despite not watching.

Theme song?

I'm coming back, I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire, I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

This will be the thread where we discuss all topics being discussed on eye in the sky.

First topic: James Williams and discussing how much of a ****** @Mklein13 and @Coach Macho are for hating on a player with the same stats they’re praising Kam Kinchens over

GTFOH GOSSIPING *** HEAUXS!!

View attachment 217562

Kray Kray,

You're very creative but down here I'm God. I make the rules.

I want on Friday, December 9, a confession thread out of you. You can continue to troll the purgatory board as well, but it won't help your case in the confession and/or any potential parole back to the main board.

If I could portal you to Tom Herman and the FAU board I would. But you'd end up doing blow with him on some hooker's couch, anyways.

December 9. Be there.

Advertisement
Hello Maudes,
Not sure what I did to get into Purgatory. Please let me know. Sorry for whatever it is, I never mean anything nasty. I do post some drunk threads once in a while and joke. I beleive it had to be my thread on the Michigan transfer and joking with CIS board. Sorry for that, what was wrong with it?
I will try harder.
Thanks,
Troy Skiles

We’ll dm you. It’s more than just rehab. Your powers will be immense and you’ll rule an important roost.

They better act as you suggest to them.
Sounds like you are crootin' him for the Illuminatti.

Advertisement
Back