KR and PR for TDs

Madabs

Sophomore
When was the last time we returned either one back for a TD? It’s been a long time since we had someone back being a real threat to take one back. I remember we always had a few each year. Berrios was solid at not muffing a punt but I always felt he prematurely fair caught a lot of PR. He ended his career with 47 returns with 1 TD. Both Jeff Thomas and DJ had 1 in 2018. But we’re going on 3 seasons now without one, those are just game changers. Are any of the new faces that guy?

Last edited:
Advertisement
When was the last time we returned either one back for a TD? It’s been a long time since we had someone back being a real threat to take one back. I remember we always had a few each year. Berrios was solid at not muffing a punt but I always felt he prematurely fair caught a lot of PR. He ended his career with 47 returns with 1 TD. Both Jeff Thomas and DJ had 1 in 2018.
Think you just answered your own question. Osborn had some nice returns last year. DJ had one in 2018 and Thomas had 1 (Almost 2 against Va Tech) and had 1 called back against FIU for a Nesta hold. Thomas got a lot of **** for that Florida muff but he had some nice moments in the return game.

Advertisement
Last PR was Sam Bruce in 2017 (prove me wrong). Last KR TD was definitely latwan Anderson sometime between the years Canes SE and Canes GE..

didnt JT return a punt for TD against VT in 2018?
1605285862844.gif

We on CIS see the world through different lenses. We recognize not what is, but what Could’ve been..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we limit the starting of threads to people that have actual football knowledge.

95% of KOs are not even being returned nowadays. They are touchbacks, genius. So you can already eliminate kickoffs from your query.

Educate yourself OP. Actually watch some football games from time to time.

Advertisement
Our special teams are terrible. We get a holding call on every kick return.

honestly im ok for now with Hall catching it every time and not fumbling. anything extra is a bonus this year on PR.

Can we limit the starting of threads to people that have actual football knowledge.

95% of KOs are not even being returned nowadays. They are touchbacks, genius. So you can already eliminate kickoffs from your query.

Educate yourself OP. Actually watch some football games from time to time.
Except for that one against us last Friday 😂🤣

Advertisement
Back