Kosi to Fau

Advertisement
There isn’t a QB competition. Perry didn’t transfer there to sit the bench. They were abysmal on offense last year but they play good defense. Perry is inconsistent but he can make plays. I hope he does well in Boca.

Perry got the most experience in that qb room....dude is going to light it up there. barring injury he gets real comp with UF week 1 then the szn should be a breeze lol
UF lost alot on offense Toney Pitts n Trask. Plus FAU has some sneaky good talent, it could be a very interesting 1st game.

Advertisement
UF lost alot on offense Toney Pitts n Trask. Plus FAU has some sneaky good talent, it could be a very interesting 1st game.
true i still like mullen to find a way to beat Willie lol but who knows i wouldn't be shocked if they pulled it off.

Advertisement
FAU @ UF - Sept 4th

Gonna literally turn into a god**** owl that day,
Gonna crash the postgame press conference after FAU's win just to hear Dan Mullen pull excuses out of his ***
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Bruh,.. some of y’all should remember that players have family members on this site. Y’all so disrespectful it’s pathetic mang, but go ahead and talk yo ****. My nephew gonna have the last laugh. On the strength, I feel like Kosi will end up the starter, but that’s only if he beats out Tronti and my nephew. Mjj threw for over 175 yds and 2 tds in their spring game 3 weeks ago. Tronti made the best decisions, he’s a smart qb but he ain’t got wheels like my nephew; or the arm. I’ll be at every home game in boca this year..

Advertisement
FAU is gonna surprise ppl with the talent they've accumulated. They open with UF this year, it should be interesting. They almost beat UF last time they
Sept 4, 2021 will be known as "Bloody Saturday" in the SEC. The Gheytors lose to a Sun Belt team and Mighty Alabaga gets embarrassed in Atlanta.

I'm rock hard right now.

FAU is gonna surprise ppl with the talent they've accumulated. They open with UF this year, it should be interesting. They almost beat UF last time they played.

Sept 4, 2021 will be known as "Bloody Saturday" in the SEC. The Gheytors lose to a Sun Belt team and Mighty Alabaga gets embarrassed in Atlanta.

I'm rock hard right now.
Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
true i still like mullen to find a way to beat Willie lol but who knows i wouldn't be shocked if they pulled it off.
Taggart is horrible don't get me wrong. Taggart and Shannon have robbed multiple florida schools paywise for years, it's insanity that their employed. However when you have talent you can catch guys flat footed.

Advertisement
Back