Kosi to Fau

Advertisement
Good for him and hopefully he succeeds in whatever he does. Landing at FAU doesn't exactly scream "in demand", but if it gives him one more bite at the apple, take the opportunity and run with it!

Advertisement
Smart move, rooting for him.

I’ve ragged on Kosi plenty but I feel really bad for him being wasted and deprived of good QB coaching by little boy Ritch.

I think he could’ve been a starting QB at most Div I schools and would have made noise if he had the right coaches and team around him.

poor Kid came in when we were:

1) very depleted as a team
2) terrible culture of entitlement and selfishness
3) had an a-hole prima Dona QB ahead of him sucking up the oxygen in the spot
4) had a worthless QB coach and his out-to-pasture daddy as his QB mentors

Good luck to you Kid. I hope you get a shot at an undrafted contract down the road.

He displayed some magic (though super inconsistently) in his throws that gave us hope here and there over the years.

Advertisement
I don't know if I'll make it to Monday if that happens.
I might choose to go out on top if that happens. Head over to Magic City and get 5000 consecutive lap dances and then be like "I ain't got no money. Sorry."

Suicide by stripper.

I have a lot of close friends on that team… he will easily win the starting job. He is by far the best QB they have, unless Taggart screws up and tries to play his son again.

Advertisement
I have a lot of close friends on that team… he easily win the starting job. He is by far the best QB they have, unless Taggart screws up and tries to play his son again.

His son barely got any snaps at qb this year: the rotation will be

1-Kosi
2-MJjr
3-Tronti
4-Posey
5-WTjr

His son barely got any snaps at qb this year: the rotation will be

1-Kosi
2-MJjr
3-Tronti
4-Posey
5-WTjr

his son should have barely gotten any last year too, but he showed extreme favoritism even giving his son snaps at WR just to get him on the field. I don’t put anything past that dude as a coach lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back