Kosi Hive

Actually it's a fair analogy. Coaches want to win with their players, period. If the QB competition is close they are going to go with the QB that they themselves recruited to come to Miami.

Look at how many times Manny has said he needs a QB that carries themselves like a QB. Both Kosi and Jarren have character concerns. That's why Manny has said the competition will be won over the summer. Character is built based on what u do when no one is looking.
LOL Tate is not going to be the starter. **** he wasn't even brought in for that. He was brought in to push the the more talented QBs . I hope Williams starts but Kosi has just as good of a chance. Tate has almost zero chance . BUT Kosi AND Williams won't be in 2020 so that gives Tate a shot at taking the QB spot then. He ain't starting in 2019 though . Now he could explode in Fall and make me a liar but I have seen nor heard a single thing that makes me believe he will.

Advertisement
LOL Tate is not going to be the starter. **** he wasn't even brought in for that. He was brought in to push the the more talented QBs . I hope Williams starts but Kosi has just as good of a chance. Tate has almost zero chance . BUT Kosi AND Williams won't be in 2020 so that gives Tate a shot at taking the QB spot then. He ain't starting in 2019 though . Now he could explode in Fall and make me a liar but I have seen nor heard a single thing that makes me believe he will.

I didn't know u have a personal relationship with Diaz and Enos and they told u Tate wasn't brought in to start. He was brought in to be a pawn, right? Lmao.

Jarren is not going pro after his redshirt sophomore year unless he goes to the XFL.

Actually it's a fair analogy. Coaches want to win with their players, period. If the QB competition is close they are going to go with the QB that they themselves recruited to come to Miami.

Look at how many times Manny has said he needs a QB that carries themselves like a QB. Both Kosi and Jarren have character concerns. That's why Manny has said the competition will be won over the summer. Character is built based on what u do when no one is looking.
JJ went to a NC with Testeverde (Howard Recruit)
Erickson Won a NC with a JJ QB (Erickson)....and another with a (Originally) a JJ recruit (Torretta)
Stop your nonsense....

JJ went to a NC with Testeverde (Howard Recruit)
Erickson Won a NC with a JJ QB (Erickson)....and another with a (Originally) a JJ recruit (Torretta)
Stop your nonsense....

Dude, every coach wants to win with their players. That's not an opinion, that's fact. Look at the turnover on an NFL roster once a new regime comes in.

You've failed to make an argument. Those were clearly the better QBs. I said if the QB competition is close the coaches are going to go with the guy they recruited. Coaches have egos. Everytime the 2001 natty is mentioned people say those were Butch Davis' players. Larry Coker never gets full credit.

Advertisement
I said an out pattern
A 50 yard bomb is more impressive than a out pattern. Also, an out route is largely based on timing. He's been here 4 months. U can't expect him to be comfortable and have his timing down to perfection with his receivers. U won't see either of the other two QBs break down a defender like this and rush for a 50 yard touchdown either.

U0oaHnP.gif

man that's pretty complex stuff. i will just say as to luke the truth of it is i can't stand him because he has publicly bashed and thrown shade on the program i love. plus i have observed on more than one occasion him attempting to either overtly claim or imply decisions should be made on the basis of race. its a two way street. i am white and i don't think white people should be chosen for things because they are white. i also do not believe black people should be chosen for things because they are black. i don't know if that makes luke a racist nor am i interested in labeling him. i just don't like what he does as it relates to the U.
Is the reason for why you don’t like him or what he does as it relates to the U “complex stuff” as well? I think it’s pretty simple stuff in your opinion and mine, but when I explain my take it’s labeled complex, and you should ask yourself why. The difference is that I spend time concerned for what’s best for the U as a program AND I spend time concerned for what’s best for the black community. I have dual loyalty and you don’t spend the time and aren’t a fan of the black community because if you were you’d understand our take on Luke like I understand your take on him. Some only deal with the human capital in the form of football talent that resonates from the black community, but leave the socioeconomic and political issues that these kids are subject to behind.

I don’t agree or support every way that Luke has chosen to express his passion to have the hoods benefit socioeconomically and in representation via employment opportunities from the human capital that’s developed and is a product of these underdeveloped and underserved black communities. Luke can be harsh and his aim can be off but I respect his passion and acknowledge his core intentions.

It’s safe to say that many of you voted for Donald Trump. Did or does his delivery impact your support of his core beliefs that you share? In many ways I see similarities between the two. Trump does the same things and expresses them in the same non PC style for his base and constituency. But of course thats cool when he works for you. Delivery doesn’t matter when we share a common interest.

Lastly, we have many fans that don’t care for what’s best or advantageous for the collective of the black community. They believe that they ,their life, and experience are the norm, so everyone moves the way they do. They have 1 million pictures with former players but their post history shows resistance to anyone advocating for the betterment of the collective community that those *individual* players come from. Individualism doesn’t work for the black community. We are a collective community and this from our African worldview (it takes a village to raise a child). There are many well off individual black people in America but what is our collective condition? What infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, distribution or media do we own?

Black people owned 1% of American wealth in 1865 abolishment of slavery and as of 2015 we still owned 1% of American wealth.

Judging how Luke responds to these truths and data is frankly not your place. If UM gets caught in the crossfire of the duality of his loyalties then we should look past his delivery and errant aim and go directly to what his core intentions are and whether they have any merit, which they usually do and UM can do more to help the community collectively. I have an idea that would land us EVERY recruit we covet, but it will benefit the urban community collectively...OUCH! No more individualism and exploitation.

You are able to do this for the president so I know you can for his twin Luke.

I'm still team Kosi I think a more dynamic offense will help him thrive and hes a better passer than Tate or Hurts #DontBeAFanLater
I am team jarren. I think accuracy matters. jarren is most accurate. I like kosi but he was always raw and his off field stuff scares me. so I am team jarren

Advertisement
Is the reason for why you don’t like him or what he does as it relates to the U “complex stuff” as well? I think it’s pretty simple stuff in your opinion and mine, but when I explain my take it’s labeled complex, and you should ask yourself why. The difference is that I spend time concerned for what’s best for the U as a program AND I spend time concerned for what’s best for the black community. I have dual loyalty and you don’t spend the time and aren’t a fan of the black community because if you were you’d understand our take on Luke like I understand your take on him. Some only deal with the human capital in the form of football talent that resonates from the black community, but leave the socioeconomic and political issues that these kids are subject to behind.

I don’t agree or support every way that Luke has chosen to express his passion to have the hoods benefit socioeconomically and in representation via employment opportunities from the human capital that’s developed and is a product of these underdeveloped and underserved black communities. Luke can be harsh and his aim can be off but I respect his passion and acknowledge his core intentions.

It’s safe to say that many of you voted for Donald Trump. Did or does his delivery impact your support of his core beliefs that you share? In many ways I see similarities between the two. Trump does the same things and expresses them in the same non PC style for his base and constituency. But of course thats cool when he works for you. Delivery doesn’t matter when we share a common interest.

Lastly, we have many fans that don’t care for what’s best or advantageous for the collective of the black community. They believe that they ,their life, and experience are the norm, so everyone moves the way they do. They have 1 million pictures with former players but their post history shows resistance to anyone advocating for the betterment of the collective community that those *individual* players come from. Individualism doesn’t work for the black community. We are a collective community and this from our African worldview (it takes a village to raise a child). There are many well off individual black people in America but what is our collective condition? What infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, distribution or media do we own?

Black people owned 1% of American wealth in 1865 abolishment of slavery and as of 2015 we still owned 1% of American wealth.

Judging how Luke responds to these truths and data is frankly not your place. If UM gets caught in the crossfire of the duality of his loyalties then we should look past his delivery and errant aim and go directly to what his core intentions are and whether they have any merit, which they usually do and UM can do more to help the community collectively. I have an idea that would land us EVERY recruit we covet, but it will benefit the urban community collectively...OUCH! No more individualism and exploitation.

You are able to do this for the president so I know you can for his twin Luke.
points well taken - for the record i can't stand donald trump and just about all that he stands for. but i understand you were referring generally to the board.

points well taken - for the record i can't stand donald trump and just about all that he stands for. but i understand you were referring generally to the board.

Just don’t disagree with him or he’ll call you a white supremacist.

And if you criticize uncle puke, you’ll be called a racist and a white supremacist.

I am team jarren. I think accuracy matters. jarren is most accurate. I like kosi but he was always raw and his off field stuff scares me. so I am team jarren
JW has never done it in a game....wished we opened with FAMU but since we open with UF i rather Kosi i love his demeanor and swag

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would never do it.

But my advice to Perry would be to delete his social media altogether.

But yeah, well deserved on the award.

Advertisement
Back